chapter 8

Your POV

I looked at the weird strangers that just sat and senpai just cleared his throat.

"so this is.... Mamori....suzuna... (friend name) and (name) "he said while first pointing to mamori then suzuna then (friend name) and lastly me. I changed when we went to the restaurant. By now i was wearing a long sleeved sweatshirt.The color was purple with magenta stripes.Denim shorts and brown boots. Mamori and suzuna were still wearing their school uniform while (friend name)  changed hers. Hers now is a pink tanktop and skirt. White belt and white shoes. To be honest she sometimes looks like barbie.Buuutttt I'm not saying that to her or bye bye world.

"ok this is akashi-chii!The guy with red hair-ssu! Midorima-chii is the guy with green hair and glasses-ssu! Aomine-chii is the guy with dark brown skin and navy blue hair-ssu! Atsushi-chii is the guy with purple hair and is giant-ssu!"Kise said and i looked at kise with a weird expression.

"oí dumbass are you blind? "i asked and all heads turned to me. Ahomine shortie senpai and megane looked at me amused. Kise looked shocked. Giant didnt care. Mamori suzuna and (friend name) just sighed and shaked their heads saying 'not again.... '

"w-what? Ofcourse im not blind-ssu!why would i be? "he asked and i pointed to pale skin boy.

"if you're not then why didnt you introduce that guy." i said and he looked at him and shrieked loud. Along with ahomine.

"EKKK!!!!! KUROKO-CHII!!!!! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!?!?! "Kise asked shocked.

"i was here the whole time kise-kun"kuruko said.

"this is kuruko-chii"he introduced and i nodded. We were just staring at eachother.I heard the door open and all of us looked at the direction. I saw.....hiruma?!?!with sena monta and kurita?....wtf are they doing here? I touched my hair and felt something round. I took it and saw a tracking device. I glared at yoichi who was walking to our table. A tick mark appeared on my head and destroyed the device.

"OI! Why the fuck did you put a tracking device on my hair?!?! "i asked.He just chuckled.

"Nothing. I just wanna do it. "he said and i stood up taking my mini hammer from my pocket.I hit yoichi in the head a bit weak. He growled and rubbed his head.

"idiotic stalking faggot! "i said and walked back to my seat and sat down. He sat down next to kuruko. Sena sat next to suzuna while monta is next to mamori. Kurita sat next to giant.

"you are quite fascinating,(name) ~"akashi told me and i smiled at him.
I heard a growl and saw yoichi glaring at akashi.

"indeed, akashi. She's really a unique girl,nanodayo."midorima said.I patted both the bitch faced duo's head and ruffled theur hairs. Midorima only groaned and akashi reveals his scissor.

"EKKK!!!! AKASHI-CHII IS HOLDING HIS SCISSORS!!!!!COVEERRR!!!!! "kise screeched and kasamatsu hits kise.
I revealed my (weapon)  and smirked evilly😈 .

"a peasant like you should know their places. "he said.

"And a feeler like you should know they are just assuming things that aren't true. "i said waiting for his response.

"You really are a peasant. Just by looks i can tell it. "akashi backfired.

"Haven't you heard about the saying 'dont judge a book by its cover'?.Cause right now you're judging me without fully knowing who i am.Oh and only for the two of us you're the one who looks like a beggar horny faggot.It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer."I said and he growled at me. I hear hiruma chuckle.

"go (name)..... "i heard him whisper. It got me more fired up but i dont know why though....

"If looks can kill everyone around you are probably dead already you know peasant? "Akashi fired back. I'm not letting myself lose to a midget!

"Don't you love nature, despite what it did to your face? "i asked and he was smoking in anger.

"you were a mistake.You were borm to be a mistake. "Akashi said and i chuckled.

"if you wanna know about mistakes, ask your parents about it"i answered and he lunged the scissors to me. I quickly dodged and attacked him.

~(timeskip) ~

After our fight we have scratches on our face. We were practically still glraing at one another. Kasamatsu senpai ruffled my hair and smiled at me.

"wow (name). Nobody dared to do that to akashi,but you did"he said and i smiled.

"I aint letting a bossy imature midget get the best of me"i said and there is aanother scratch. Hiruma looks pissed and revealed his gun and points it at akashi.

"asshole,dont distrupt her."Hiruma said.Akashi only looked away and pouted.

"(Name)? "Kuruko asked and i hummed in response while drinking coke.

"you and Hiruma will look cute together as a couple 😊"he said.I almost choke on my drink and hiruma almost cursed. I then received a call from (big brother name) and i accepted it.

BestSisEver:Moshi moshi?
Onii-chan:sis!I got you four tickets to go to america!Your kpop band will be there and all so i bought you three tickets! You can bring hiruma,(friend name) and a fashionista guy friend with you!
BestSisEver:Ekkk!!!!best nii-chan ever!!!Bts im coming for you!!!!What about the extra ticket?
Onii-chan:Bring Ysabelle with you there! You 4 can sleep at her house!
BestSisEver:Thanks onii-chan!
Onii-Chan:no problem bye!

I end the call and looked at hiruma kise and (friend name)

"you three. Hiruma kise and (friend name). We four are going to america. Tomorrow! If you can that is.... Besides,its a week without school because of the holidays remember? "i said.(Friend name) and kise agreed and hiruma was forced to agree by mamori.

"You three wil sleep at my house with yoyr things and we will go to the airport by 11pm and board the plane at exactly *checks time* 1am."i said and we four went to each houses together and went to my house to stay.

(thank you so much for reading this!Btw Ysabelle is the reader's cousin who is 24 years old.The Reader's older brother must be at the age of 23.While the reader is at 16.Bye sorry for not updating that much!)