"What for?" asks Bell, confused. 

"how should I know?" she says then ads "but I can guess" 

Bell sighs "Katy-"

"You shouldn't keep him waiting" she cuts in and Bell drops trying to persuade her.

She shakes her head "I'm supposed to watch over the child"

"That's not an excuse you can give for being late to the King" says Katy "go" 

Bell glances back at the girl and she says "I have to go but I'm sure your mother will be finished in a minute now. If you need anything, just tell this nice lady right here" 

The little girl nods and Bell stands, looking at Katy. 

"He's in his rooms. You know the way" she walks away and Bell closes her eyes tightly. She doesn't like how Katy hates her. When she starts walking to his rooms, Katy slowly fades from her mind as a new person invades it. 

What could he possibly want? 

Her heart beats faster. Is it the hug? She winces. She shouldn't have hugged him...Hell she shouldn't have touched him. At the time all the worries, insecurities and fears had all given way to need. Her need of human comfort. Of his comfort.  She really needed to feel him. To feel his firmness and his strength that's etched on his skin as muscle. She needed something grounding as her brain was swimming in worries. The need is gone and so are some of the worries but now she's filled with regret and new worries have sprung in her mind. It's like no matter what she does, she will always manage to find something to keep her up at night like an idiot. 

Suddenly his door springs open and out walks a pissed off looking Arthur as Bell jumps back in surprise. She hadn't even realized that she'd reached her destination because of her thoughts. He stops before he runs into her. 

"You're here" he says tightly and starts walking. Bell blinks in confusion but figures he wants her to follow him so she does. 

"you asked for me?" she says when they continue to walk to who knows where in silence. 

"I did. I want you with me"

Bell raises an eye brow. That's all she's getting? She presses her lips shut and follows him in silence. She suddenly realizes where they're going. They're going to the dungeons.

"Stay close" he orders when they reach the gate of the dungeons and the guard opens it, allowing them in. The guard bows hastily. 

"My king" he says, his voice filled with nervousness 

"you know why I'm here" says Arthur and the man says "he's that way" 

He starts walking in that direction and Bell glances wearily at his back. His muscles are tense and he's stomping more than he is walking. He's pissed and it worries her. Why is she here?

Arthur stands outside his cell for a long time that Bell starts to think he won't say anything.

"get up" He suddenly orders. Luke's head sharply turns upward, his eyes wide in shock.

"Arthur"

"get up"

He shoots to his legs, looking cautiously towards him.

"Did you do it?"

Luke's almost scared face turns into disbelief

"what?"

"Did you do it?" Arthur  asks again, his voice crisp and strained.

Luke shakes his head hard "no"