Chapter 2: A Loving Photoshoot

"Okay," Adrien said. "I wanna watch you transform." Marinette smiled lovingly.

"Alright," she said. "TIKKI! SPOTS ON!" 

"That was cute!" Adrien said to Ladybug. 

"Your turn Kitty," Ladybug said. 

"Alright," Adrien said. "PLAGG! CLAWS OUT!" 

"Handsome!" Ladybug said. Cat Noir blushed and the two headed to the Eiffel Tower.

Alya was in front of the Eiffel Tower, blogging. 

"Hey, Ladyblog!" Alya said. "We're going live today! It's currently 5:29. Ladybug and Cat Noir should be here any minute!" 

---5 Minutes Later---

"Hmm," Alya said. "I'm sorry Ladyblog. I thought they would be here."

"Wait! Alya!" Ladybug said. "We're here!" Ladybug and Cat Noir came out of the shadows. 

"Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Alya exclaimed. The interview started almost right away. "So Ladybug. How does it feel to always have Cat Noir hitting on you?" Ladybug gave a "Wha?" 

"T-That's a little personal Alya," Ladybug said. Alya frowned and Cat Noir butted in.

"I hope milady enjoys it," he said. "Because I'm too purrrrfect."  It was Ladybug's turn to frown. 

---After A Long Interview---

Cat Noir and Ladybug were back in her room. They transformed back to their normal everyday selves. 

"What an interview," Marinette said. 

"Of course Mari," Adrien said. They sat back down and continued their movie. They had had a busy day. They put another movie in when the first one was over. 

"What are we watching?" Adrien asked. 

"A movie," Marinette said. She started laughing when she saw Adrien's face. 

"I meant what movie," he said. 

"Umm," Marinette said. "Not sure. I just picked one up." 

---After the Movie---

Marinette and Adrien had fallen asleep. Adrien was snuggling her while Marinette had her face buried in his chest.