"Are you fucking kidding me." I cursed. I tried to open the door, wishing it was broke, but no luck.

"Great. What am I gonna do now.." I ran my hands through my hair. I kept thinking about a way to get into my room. It sucks cause i'm also holding my pee and i still left my stopwatch on.

My phone was in my room so there's no way I could call someone for a help. The only option I had was go to 6A, 6B, 4A or 4B and use their fire stairs. But that's the thing, I did not wear any clothes but my bra and panties. I didn't know who lives there either. I just gotta choose a room so I could go back to my room and sleep. Fuck it, really.

I went for 6A, cause we had the same stairs, like it's connected you know. So yeah, i'm just gonna do it. Shut up Nike.

I was praying really hard that it would be a girl who lives there. Suprise, i didn't know anyone else who lives in the same building as me, except this small family that i rarely even see anymore. So yeah that will do.

To be honest, i was really scared but i didnt have other options. I slowly made my way upstairs to 6A. Until i finally made it to the front door. I've never ever went upstairs before. So, I encourage myself to knock on the door.

First try, failed.

Oh my god, okay i can do this. It's just a small favour.

Second try, failed.

Come on, you fucker.

Third try- Screw it just do it.

So i knocked fast, three times. No answer.

When i was about to knock again, the door opened.

A blonde guy, in white tshirt and shorts, cute may i add, standing there.

In a matter of second, his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. Me, half naked. I didn't even realise i was half naked before his eyes travelled my body. He flickered his eyes from my body to my face, and our eyes met.

He opened his mouth, "Uh,"

"Um, hi." i started. Trying to make it sound normal as it seems.

"Hi." he replied with an awkward gesture.

"Um, i- i'm from 5A, and uh, i was wondering if you could help me?" I scratched my head.

"Yeah, sure."

"I got locked out so maybe i could go back by using your fire escape? If you don't mind, of course."

"O- Oh.." He nodded, then add, "Uh, sure yeah. Come in."

That was easy. Okay now just get the fuck out and go back to where you belong.

I followed him into his room, and the first thing i noticed was, 4 guitars were hanging on the wall and then there was a mini drum set. He has stacks of dvd under the TV and they were organized. His room was a bit messy, but it was cozy.

"Nice place." i said. He turned around and smile.

"Thanks." he quietly said. "I really wasn't expecting s visitors so.. sorry." he let out a small chuckle.

"It's no big deal." i smiled. "Oh, i'm Kate."

"Niall." he said and picked up a blue flannel from the clothes hanger. "Here, put this on."

I smiled, kind of embarrassed. There's only two possibility of this, whether he's basically really polite and nice or he couldn't take my eyes off my body, so he gave me something to cover my body so he wouldn't have a boner cause that would be embarrassing. Oops, sorry Niall.

"Funny, i've never seen you around." he said.

"I'm an anti-social kind of person, so.." i trailed. "I've never seen anybody so often here. Not even you."

"Really?" he said. "Well i just moved in about three months ago? About that.." he said when we reached to the front of his window. I looked to the ground from the window and stepped back.

I looked at him one more time and said, "Thank you."

"Wait no, i'll go." he offered.

"What? Are you sure?" i asked him.

He laughs a little, "Yeah, you're in your underwear."

"God, i'm so sorry." i let out a chuckle.

"No no no, don't apologize. It's okay." he slowly went out to the fire escape and went to my room, then started to climb the window.

I got out from his room and went downstairs. I waited in front of my door until it finally opened.

I smiled at the sight of him. "Thank you so much."

"It was a pleasure." he smiled.

"Pleasure to see me half naked?" i chuckled.

He chuckled at the ground.
"Pleasure to meet you, Kate."

I hummed in response, "Okay." Then, i got in and I was about to close the door,

"Kate?" i looked at him.

"See you later." he smiled.

"Hopefully, yeah. Anti-social, remember?" i chuckled and he let out a small laugh.

"Thank you again..." i finally said, and he nodded, with that i closed the door and rested my back on it.

Oh my god.

A/N

its super short im so sorry but i wanna remind you that this is an AU !!!! so yeah i hope you like my story. Sorry for all the grammatical errors. I kinda suck at these yep