Sickness

Sasuke pulled back his wife's long silky hair as she continued to gag into the toilet. Her body stopped convulsing and she lay  back down on the cold tiles. Sasuke got a damp cloth to wipe the sweat off. He helped her sit up and drink a glass of water.

"Must be food poisoning." Naruko murmured.

"I don't know Naruko we've been like this for a while maybe you should see a doctor."  Said Sasuke worried for her.

"Hmmm lets give it another day."
***
Sasuke awoke to the sound of Naruko gagging. Shit. He helped with her hair again and cooled her down afterwards. He picked her up bridle style. She was to weak to comment or argue. It was 6am when they arrived at the hospital.

***
Sakura was on shift at the moment and was assigned to give Naruko a checkup. Sakura's brain clicked when she explained her symptoms.

"Hey Naruko do u need to use the bathroom right now? It would be great to get a urine sample."

"Oh sure I could try."

She returned a couple minutes later and Sakura ran some tests on it.

"Naruko, your pregnant."
"What!" Naruko couldn't hold in her tears it wasn't possible. Sasuke was in the waiting room outside and was able to here his wife crying he was very on edge and started pacing the room. After a couple of minutes Sakura invited him in with Naruko still in tears.

"Naruko what's wrong?"

"Sasuke we're having a baby!" Naruko said in excitement. Sasuke was in shock.

"You told me last year that you were infertile."

"She is. This is honestly a miracle baby. It's possible that some eggs survived the impale. Your still getting periods so your uterus must be healthy but we'll have to ultrasound your ovaries just to get a look with what's going on. Tsunade didn't see anything salvageable when she looked last."

"Hey Sakura what do you say to the three of us talking Kakashi right now about it? It'll effect the team."