"Ms. Wardwell, no, you're...right on time," I say confused that she is here, I lean towards her, "You know you really don't have to come to these things..."

She laughs before assuring me she wanted to be involved. I smile strangely at her and turn to sit with the others. Susie moves to sit next to me, "Grace! Hey." she smiles at me. "Where did you go?"

I give her a small smile, feeling selfish that I was planning to leave my friends without saying goodbye, "Sabrina and I had an event to go to. But weren't you supposed to be grounded that night?"

Susie smiles sheepishly before saying, "I snuck out..."

I laughed and was about to ask her how but the PA blared into the room interrupting me.

"Sabrina and Gracelina Spellman, please report to Principal Hawthorne's office," the speaker shouts causing me to sigh knowing we are going to get an earful from Hawthorne. 

"He's baaack" Roz drags out creepily. Sabrina and I walk to Mr. Hawthone's office with the same look of uncertainty painted on our faces. Eventually, we make it to the office. Sabrina and I hesitantly stand in front of the door.

We slowly walk in together, as I knock on the door telling him of our presence.

"You wanted to see us, sir?" Sabrina asks sitting down in a chair as I sit next to her. 

"I did, indeed," he says quietly, and I begin to avoid eye contact, knowing what he is going to say.

"This outrageous club of yours," he says in disgust, the old grandfather clock by the door stops causing Sabrina and me to whip or heads in that direction. We turn back to Hawthorne, and his eyes are pouring blood while foam drips from his mouth. I jump back at sight wishing that I could sink into the chair I was sitting in right now to escape the view.

"Principal Hawthorne?" I look at him worriedly; he begins almost to have a seizure before he flies back in his chair, making Sabrina flinch.

"Dark Lord?" Sabrina whispers in understanding and fear.

"I admire your defiance, girls, but you will sign my book, you will beg to sign it" he says inhuman, dark, and raspy. "I don't think so" Sabrina spit angrily, as I just watch in shock of what is happening.

"You think this is a contest? You think that you can defeat me? You cannot, and do you know why? Because your flesh is mortal, and in the end, all mortal flesh must burn" he spits and tears spill from my eyes in terror and fear.

I jump up and run out of the office. I continue to run ignoring the pain. in my legs pushing myself to go faster wanting to escape the horrors just saw in that office. I eventually stop when I reach the girls' bathroom in the other school building. I rush in and head for the toilet barely making it inside before I vomit in the toilet.

After letting everything out. I move to the sinks to wash my mouth and face. I look in the mirror to see my mascara running all over my face and my sister standing behind me holding a handkerchief. I smile and take it from her, wiping my tears away.

I was going to talk about the Dark Lord's appearance when I notice Mrs. Wardwell leaning on the wall behind us.

"Ms. Wardwell!" I exclaimed, giving Sabrina a 'why didn't you tell me she was here' look.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, I just saw you fleeing Principal Hawthorne's office, oh that man...did he say something just hideous to you?" Ms. Wardwell asks while I give her a sick face not feeling comfortable discussing what just happened.

"Yeah, he just didn't agree with our club, that's all," Sabrina stammers before grabbing my hand and moving to leave.

Ms. Wardwell blocks us, "Oh that's terrible, do you want me to call your Aunts? See if they can pick you up, take you home?"