chapter 28

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯

STEPHEN's POV

I re-read what's written on each page and with every word that I was reading was bringing additional rage and pain inside my chest. I've never thought that I had the capability to feel such kind of wrath towards someone in my life.

I just went to the TBJ's headquarters for two reasons and that was for the sake of our mission and to do a personal investigation that might help me into my three years of searching the truth and justice.

Before we executed our mission, I already had an idea what could I possibly discover there but I've never thought that I could gain a very information that involved my parents as well.

Who would have thought that I would discover what really happened to my parents? Everyone made us believe that they died because of a horrible accident but now, I already knew that that was nothing but a big lie.

I stared at the USB flash drive that I was holding. I got it inside one of the envelopes that I stole from the TBJ headquarters.

I couldn't stop the forming of tears in my tear ducts upon remembering what was inside that flash drive.

The moment that I saw it, I knew I had to see what's saved inside it so I connected it on my laptop and what I saw shocked the hell out of me.

It was a video of how they killed my parents. I didn't know why they're keeping it inside that vault but I'm glad they did because I managed to get a hold of it and discovered the truth.

I wiped my tears in an angry manner and then put all the papers and the flash drive back inside the envelopes. My hands were trembling in so much emotions that I was feeling. I wanted to fly into a fit of rage.

"I'm sorry, dad, mom, because I didn't even have any idea that you were killed back then. If I have just known about it, I would've done something long time ago to seek justice for the both of you" I touched their names that were engrave on their gravestones.

After I saw that video, I didn't know where else to go until I ended up here at the cemetery where my parents were entombed.

It has been many years since I last saw them and I could feel the longing for them. My chest tightened upon remembering all those precious memories with them that I have been keeping inside my heart.

"Don't worry because I will avenge your death. Now that I have discovered that the one who killed you and the person that I have been looking for for years was the same, my revenge that I have prepared for him will be worse. I will make him suffer and make sure that he will feel every pain slowly and surely until he will be the one to beg me to just kill him right away. He's done a lot of damage to our family and I'll make sure to do the same to him in double" I promised through gritted teeth.

My fists were clenching so tightly that they even turned red.

"T, Badger is asking for you to report at the headquarters. I think he already has an idea that the information that you gave him wasn't complete. We've been calling you these past few days but you weren't picking up" I didn't bother turning my head. I just remained sitting there while touching my parents' gravestones.

Yes, I submitted the other envelope to them except the remaining two because all the information that I was looking for in order to execute my plans were all there. Now, I don't have time to have second thoughts because everything is clear to me now.

I have to get the justice that they deserve and I will do it no matter what.

"Are you even listening to me?"