Chapter 7

THE NEXT DAY

Yuzu's POV

I didn't realize that we were having a long vacation now. I took a glimpse at Mei as she slept beside me. I smiled, looking at her beautiful face. I noticed that she was already looking at me, my eyes widened for a bit and look away. "Hehe~...Mei..you're already awake~ sorry to disturb you..^^'"

She looked back at me and smiled. "You didn't yuzu.." She hugged me. I replied to her with a kiss as she snuggled me. This will be the last night of our long vacation. Everything ended up so well. Mei fell asleep in my arms and there I hugged her harder.

Mei...stay with me... Forever...

I felt my eyelids getting heavy and so I fell asleep, hugging Mei.

Mei's POV

I woke up and snuggled yuzu. She looked cute as she slept I prepared our things because the plane will arrive soon. I have to wake yuzu up. "Yuzu.. Wake up~ we should get ready.." I told her sweetly. She got up, bedheaded. I giggled at her. She looked at me and asked "why??.." Then she let out a yawn. I shrugged my shoulders as a reply. "We need to get ready, the plane will arrive soon... C'mon.. Let's take a bath together..." She hugged me and replied "ok~.."

Then we headed to the bathroom together.

I looked at yuzu as she took her clothes off. She playfully smiled at me and said "You want to taste me again, Mei??" She giggled and went closer to me. She pulled me closer to me as she kissed me on the lips. I replied to her kisses. I felt her hand going down to my breasts. She fondled my left breast and licked the other one. "Yuzu~..." I softly moaned. She just smiled and continued. "H-hey...can we stop?? The plane to Japan will arrive soon... We need to hurry..." I closed my eyes hoping she would stop. She looked at me in the eyes and came closer to my ears, whispering "when we back home...I won't let you sleep at night~"

I looked at yuzu and went to the showering area. Then the two of us took our bath. I sat down on the tub filled with water. Then so as yuzu. I hugged her from behind. We both snuggled each other until we finished.

I was the first one to went out of the bathroom. I let my hair dry and wear my clothes, and so did yuzu. I sat on the bed waiting for her to finish. I took a deep breath and looked outside the window "Looks like its the end of our vacation~ I've enjoyed it.. Thanks yuzu~" She looked at me and hugged me "Hey..don't be upset~ we can come here again next time~" she giggled at me. I smiled back as a reply.

We went out of the hotel. We waited for the taxi to arrived. It arrived after 15 minutes then we rode it to the airport. I looked back at the place as yuzu and I entered the plain.

I'll treasure my moments here with yuzu.

Yuzu's POV

As we rode the airplane, Mei fell asleep on my shoulders. I snuggled her and looked outside the window. We enjoyed our vacation there. I hope we can go back there again.

In Japan

We finally arrived at the airport, I woke Mei up and went out of the plane together. As we were about to reach the exit, we saw Harumin and her sister waiting to pick us up. I smiled and waved them and they waved back

"Yuzzucchi! Welcome back!!" Harumin said as she was waving at us. Mei and I smiled at them. We looked at them. "So, how was your relaxing vacation??" Her sister asked. "It was great!" I replied and smiled at them. Mei also smiled at them. "So..let's go??" Harumin asked leading the way. We followed her to the car and Harumin and I put our things om the back of the car. I went inside of the car and I layed my head on Mei's shoulder. I slowly closed my eyes as Harumin and her sister giggled at us.

We arrived to our apartment. I waved goodbye to Harumin and her sister. Mom wasn't still home so we brought our things inside already. I lay down on the bed as I was about to close my eyes. I suddenly felt someone going on top of me. It was Mei! She went closer to my ears "I thought you won't let me sleep when we come back~ I guess it'll be the other thing around now..~" she said smirking at me. I gulped and pulled her closer to me.

To be continued~...

---------
Hi guys!! Sorry for the late upload T^T I actually got busy with my life cuz My mom was in the hospital. Now she's recovering uwu. I couldn't think of a next chapter hehe. And blue mist is probably busy with her family as well. Hope you love this chapter!! See you soon! And thanks for patiently waiting for the next chapter~

Green Mist~ 💚💚