Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

-"Everything was wonderful, and beautiful." Yuzu stared at the raven haired maiden as she walked through the aisle "Mei, i hope these happiness of mine and yours would last forever. I would never forget this day onwards. I hope you feel the same. Our happy lives will start today and onwards" Yuzu looked upon Mei as they both got closer bit by bit, Yuzu's eyes were almost filled with tears cause of joy. Those words she said to herself echoed and echoed in her mind. Mei, secretly smiled at Yuzu, she noticed that Yuzu almost cried, she smiled out of joy knowing that Yuzu really loves her.. Then something strange started happening, their parents suddenly gave them a death glare, same as with their friends. Everyone started murmuring about them, saying their love is against the society. Yuzu was panting. She realized Mei was running, running away from her to the door. Yuzu's world suddenly broke into million pieces. She looked at her hand , as she took another deep breath and screamed the name of Mei.

She sat down from laying down, realizing what happened was a mere nightmare. She raised her hand infront of her and saw their wedding ring. She said as  she sighed in relief "Thank goodness.. That was just my nightmare." "You okay?" She looked at the direction from which the calm and cold tone came from, it was Mei, giving her a warm smile. Yuzu smiled back at Mei and tilted her head, "I'm fine.." she replied to Mei while smiling.

Yuzu's POV

"Thank Goodness" i spoke to myself "Good thing it was a dream" i looked at the calendar. It was just the second day of my forever life with Mei. I stood up and streched my arms "Yet another day to come!" I smiled then head to the kitchen. I started to cook breakfast. I saw Mei followed me, she looked upon me and grin "i hope everyday is like this" i closed my eyes as i spoke to my mind. My eyes opened wide when i felt someone's arms were wrapped around my waist, it was Mei. I turned to her suddenly the moment i saw Mei's face, she placed her lips against mine. As she closed her eyes. I could feel her tongue entering my mouth, twirling and twitching against mine. I hugged her  closer to me by her waist, i replied to her kisses with the same way she did. I also entered mine as both of us have a tongue wrestling, the moment our mouth separated, a strand of saliva was still connecting our lips. I whispered to her right ear "I love you, Mei," i giggled as she blushed and looked down. "Oh no!" i stood rigt next to the stove and continued cooking.

Mei's POV

After preparing breakfast with Yuzu, i started to head over the bathroom. My grip had tighten more as i hold the shower, lusting for Yuzu's lips and love. I know i had to be quick and head over to Aihara Academy quickly. After a few minutes i finished taking a bath, i wrapped the towel around me and dry my hair with another one. I went out of the bathroom, i went back to the kitchen to check on Yuzu, i saw her still cooking so i went to the dining room to eat with Yuzu. I sat down quietly and wait for our bento to be finished. I looked at Yuzu's ass as she was cooking, i was slightly turned on at the moment. And realized Yuzu was looking at me with worry in her eyes then she asked "Mei, are you okay?" "Yes, i'm fine" i answered, then Yuzu started slowly heading towards me and i felt her warm lips touching mine then she pulls away and she gave me a warm smile that made my chest beat so fast. "You should hurry up, Mei" i nodded then i kissed her cheek then started heading towards the door and left.

Third Person's POV

After a few minutes Yuzu also went to work. Such a busy day for both of them.

7 hours later...

Mei came home after checking on the academy. As she enter their apartment, Mei removed her shoes and went to the dining room. Food was placed on top of the table and there was a note saying; "This is for you, love. Enjoy~ <3" Mei smiled and went to their room. She saw Yuzu having a deep sleep, she kissed Yuzu in the forehead and slept beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys! Two of us is making this fanmade Citrus series. It's our first time making a story. Our schedule for this series is Wednesday and Saturday when we're busy, if not we can post almost everyday if we have time. Keep reading it gets better in chapter 3~, Enjoy :3