The Discovery... (part 2)

The Discovery...Part 2

KakashiXsakura

POV of Kakashi

Walking silently beside Sakura as I read one of the newest releases of Make-Out Paradise. It sits comfortably in my hand for many books of this series has rested in my hand like such. It's a brilliant series full of romance, betrayal, and twists! Oh, how I love to read such invigorating novel. If only I had a just the tiniest amount of interest in my life that these characters have in theirs. I let out a slight sigh, a bit disappointed at my life's stature. As we continue on our way, I sense the presence of two familiar males. Sasuke and Naruto, easily recognizable. Then tension between their chakra is strange. It's not filled with hate or aggression between them, but more of a passion or a lust.

I've probably just got things a bit wrong since I'm reading my book. I don't alert Sakura of their presence or even look up from my book because I figured it is nothing to worry about. The steady pattern of Sakura's foot steps came to a halt and an uneasy and tense ora feel over her. I looked up to so what the situation was. What she had seen, now filled my eyes filling my mind with too many questions. Sasuke was deliberately leaning in towards Naruto to kiss him. The insanity shocked me and i felt as if this was not my place to be. Sakura's anger and sense of betrayal began quickly building within her and this could not end well. I fled the scene quickly wanted to have no part of this love triangle, I returned to my living quarters to clear my mind a bit and read Make-Out Paradise in the peace and quiet of my home.

As daylight begins to fade away and the night begins to come in, I sit quietly on the roof top. Make-Out Paradise rests beside me closed, it was another cliff hanger. I slip inside to return and get some rest. As I brush past the sheets of my bed, I think of Sakura. The seductive aroma of cherry blossoms fill the room and pink swirls drunkenly through my mind. The familiar blackness of my mind has changed to such beauty. Sakura petals dancing about the breeze. A womanly figure steps forward into the scene. She looks familiar, but very different as she turns around to face me. It's Sakura, her pink hair moving freely about. She has matured so much since I met her. Her skills have grown quite impressive... as has her body. I feel a fluster flow over me as my mind drifts to sleep.

The morning shines through the open window and the morning jays sing loudly with pride. Make-Out Paradise rests beside me accompanied by a sketch of woman's figure with flowing hair. I sigh and walk off from my bed, my bare chest enjoying the sun coming through. A white letter sits patiently on the cil for me, almost desperate to be read. Lady Tsunade has summoned me for a meeting. I've really need to put my mind into the correct state and report to her.

"Kakashi, I've summoned you here to address a very important matter," her expression held the utmost importance in it as she spoke. "it has been brought to my attention that Sasuke and Naruto have become a couple."

My first response was a nod followed by slight hesitation as I thought of what to say. Tsunade waited quietly at the edge of her seat while she waited for a response. " I believe that this is true, Sakura and I saw them together yesterday, but I didn't think much of it and I quickly left. It was no place for me. As for Sakura... I honestly don't know what happened once I left, but I don't think it went well. They seemed to be a bit quick to react, so I'm figuring that this is more of a secretive ordeal."

A nod was given as understanding followed by a quick hop to get up. She paced slowly pondering how she was to approach the situation.

" I believe that we should let them feel at ease. I see no reason for them to be sneaking around trying to avoid and hide what they have and are."

"They're probably are afraid of the reactions of ones they love," I suggested.

Again, she nodded and responded, " I feel that we should make an announcement to the village about their newly discovered love." The idea made me slightly uneasy, but it seemed like she was sure about the idea. I agreed to her and we plan when the announcement was top take place. I hope the public can be open minded about this, so issues don't come into play for Naruto and Sasuke.

A/n

Sorry that this chapter is so short. I mean the original was waaayyy shorter, plus this is just a update. Plus if any of y'all have read my yuri (SakuIno called Jogging Partners) fic, you may have noticed I slipped in 'The New Leaf' café in the last chapter... yeah... just saying. I thought it would be fun to kinda tie the stories together... I may be able to make Jogging Partners somewhat of a side story or sequel to this fic, tell me what you think of the idea!

Love yall

~Spiral