He Loves Me (part 1)

Chapter 3

He Loves Me... Part 1

NarutoXsasuke

POV of Naruto

I slowly, but frustratingly, pace up and down the hall thinking to myself. I'm the only one in the building at the time; not sure why though. It's been a while, about two weeks or so, since I have been caught staring at Sasuke... By Sasuke. It has made things a million times more awkward between us and I just can't shake the feeling that something happened that Sasuke isn't telling me. He's been even more skittish and on his toes lately more than ever. Plus he's been much quieter; we've barely said ten words to each other, if even that many. He never takes his eyes off of me. Is he suspicious of me or something? Shit. What have I gotten myself into? I mean really. I slap a hand against the wall and listen to the noise it makes; the sound of my frustration. I again began to pace the hall and mutter small things to myself.

"Why does Sasuke have to be so cool; with his black hair... and Uchiha blood... and sexy body." I think I hear a footstep around the corner; I hold my breath and still as the dead. Chills flow through me suddenly afraid. Afraid of what? 'Naruto you're a ninja, you'll be fine. It was just your mind.' I pivot around on my toes to see no one in the hall with me. Sighing in relief, I turn back to where I had been facing before and resume my pacing. This time, I turn the corner to go to my room and I run into a figure.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I stopped dead in my sentence to look up at the young Uchiha staring back down at me with a sly grin on his face and his hands shoved in his pockets. "Sasuke! What are you doing here?" I can feel my face becoming a vibrant red. He offered a hand to me so he could help me get up, but I don't take it; I just stare at it and stay on the floor.

I look around; we're alone. As I look back at his hand, still waiting for me to take it and get up off the ground, I take note if every line on Sasuke's hand. I cross my legs to show that I don't plan on getting up and so Sasuke crouches down to my level; resting his arms on his knees and stares into my eyes.

What is this look he is giving me? Something seems strange; slightly off. I'm about to break and have my emotions and feelings poor out. As I open my mouth to speak my mouth is shut when Sasuke presses a finger to my lips to shush me.

"I already know what you want to say Naruto. Your eyes say everything; they speak to me." I then shut my eyes and pull slightly away from Sasuke, preparing to protest, but before I could do so, I feel a pressure of warmth against my lips. It was slightly wet and soft, they were Sasuke's lips; my body was going lip underneath the sweet tasting Uchiha.

As our lips parted, Sasuke embraced me into a rough hug; my head was pressed against his neck and I could tell he liked the feeling of my warm breath on his skin. I could feel his hands slightly shaking around me... or was that myself shaking? My mouth opens to speak, but again I was silenced by Sasuke.

"Don't speak, just let it happen." He then again kissed me. It was soft and sweet, nothing more the just the innocent first kisses. Between kisses, the words are uttered softly, barley that I could hear them but I did.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

One week later...

Things have been turning for the better for me ever since Sasuke and I confessed our love to each other out loud. We've been holding back our feelings for so long and every time we get the chance, we steal kisses. When we're in public together we act as if nothing has changed between us, but sometimes I just can't help but smile like the idiot I am. When he and I are apart, something feels missing, as if there was a gaping hole in my chest.

Tonight is valentine's night and I'm going over to Sasuke's place. He told me to meet him; he has something in mind. Just thinking of the mere possibilities of what my raven has planned makes me bite my lip in anticipation.

As I approach the door of Sasuke's home, I am crazy excited, like a kid on Christmas morning. I knock hard three times on the door and Sasuke soon opens it in aghast, shirtless; he looks pissed, but it was surprisingly sexy. I smile happily, but am greeted to Sasuke shouting at me and I instinctively begin to argue and shout back. Right as I turn around to leave, Sasuke pulls me in, shuts the door behind me the slams me into the door.

"Sorry Naru, someone was watching so I had to make a show." I nod my head as a reply and I receive a hard, passionate kiss. "Follow me, don't speak." I do as he requests as he leads me to the roof. There is some sake and a sheet laid out as a single candle flickers near it. As he sits down, e gesture for me to come and I obediently do so. As I begin to sit, Sasuke pulls me by my hips into his lap, holding me tight and my head resting on his hard, exposed, muscular chest; his chin resting atop my head.

We drank sake, laughed, and kissed as we watched the sunset as it ended the day. I look up to Sasuke and gaze into his crimson eyes. I kiss his neck and chest softly keeping the eye contact working my way up along his jaw line and begin to nibble at his ear.

"I love you Sasuke."

"I know, and I love you as well." He pulled me lightly by the hair to bring me to his lips and kiss me. His tongue sliding across my bottom lip begging for entry which was soon given to him. He freely explored every inch of my mouth as I did the same to him. This ended the day perfectly, and opened the night for a great time.