Authors Note: Explanation Of Absence

Hello My Starlings! I know that this is probably extremely annoying at this point, but I think you deserve an explanation whenever I go missing for a while. Don't worry, the new chapter should come out before or on Wednesday! The reasons for my lack of update is is a mixture of both good and bad, but i'll leave out the bad and tell you the good! 

I am starting two new writing projects that I should be posting relatively soon! Both are Creepypasta/Marble Hornets related because that's what I enjoy writing about most at the moment. 

The first is an original Jeff the Killer romance book. I know there are a lot of these out there, but I promise that this one should be unique when it comes to love interests, situations, and writing style! I'm very proud of what it could turn into, so i'm extremely excited to start and post it for everyone, interested, to read! 

The second is a Creepypasta/Marble Hornets boyfriend scenarios book. Again, I know there are a lot of them. However, I have never written something that involves reader inserts and I feel like it could be a fairly interesting challenge! As an added on challenge, i'm going to try and make the reader inserts gender neutral! I don't see to many of those and I think it would be nice to see a few more! 

Despite these new ideas, I won't forget Cigarettes and Butterflies! I absolutely love the Marble Hornets fandom and would never want to leave it! Thank you very much to the people that have stayed by this fiction despite all of the long absences. It makes me very happy to have such loyal readers. 

Now here's a challenge for you: I challenge you to think of a scenario you would like to see in Cigarettes and Butterflies, and comment what it is! I love to hear what the people reading it would like to see! Please don't be afraid to tell me, I promise i'm very nice! 

-Thankful For You,   Aries Starlight

Side Notes: It's my birthday today, hooray! 

-Cigarettes and Butterflies will be getting new cover art soon, a big thanks to the person who made the first one because they will be making the second one as well!