Soothing Stories

It had been weeks since the confession. Nobody felt calm around her. Today, Celine was walking to school when she saw Naina and her " boyfriend " snickering about her. Can you imagine the school council having a boyfriend and spreading rumors about an innocent girl? Celine's mind filled up with swear words but being the quiet and innocent girl she is, she kept it in her head and kept her patience. Her innocence was what made her lonely. She kept blaming herself and regretting the fact that she told them her Fujoshi secret on the first day of school.

She couldn't believe the school council would have a boyfriend. She felt she was too special to have one and no one could own a rare gem like herself.She felt she was no one to judge that as she has won a lot of awards in academics which she never have gotten and never will get.... In class, Celine aske Naina, " Who was that sleek guy you were with this morning?" Naina glared at her, warned her to back off and turned her back towards her.. Then she said, " Oh, and don't ship my man with someone else." Speaking of which, she could do that. Celine took the initiative to complain but when she did, everyone including the teacher crowded around her and chanted mercilessly, " So, Why do you care? So, Why do you care?" She snapped out of it and refrained from telling.. During Math, she stared at Narendra.. She looked as if she were solving a difficult math problem.... During lunch, Narendra sat with Celine. He introduced himself, " Hi, I am Narendra! Naren for short....... " Celine felt uneasy but calm around him. He asked her what was wrong. Naive Celine told him as well.................

Narendra was embarrassed as he was male himself but he tried not to be. He told her, " Hey! That is so fine!! Once I watched the movie, " Divergent " and ended up shipping * spoiler alert*  Tris's mom and the villain Jeanine!!" After the " eww" moment, Naren had a plan!

----- Soothing Stories

Sorry for the extra short chap... I had less time and thus.... The next one will be as long as the 1st one :)