*Confront*

Arabelle sipped on her drink and looked at Archer who was listening to his father and Antonio . As Antonio smiled at me i smiled back . I saw him walk towards me and i sigh . " Has Archer forbidden you to drink or is it you ?"I chuckled , " He did " Antonio was quick to grab a drink from a waiter passing by . "Have some wine , i am sure he won't mind " I took a sip loving its taste . " Antonio " i called looking at Archer . " Are you finally about to tell him ?" he asked and i looked at him . " I am scared , what if he gets mad "Antonio only shrugged . " He loves you " He said walking away . 

Suddenly i was grabbed by Archer and kissed in my cheek . " Sorry love business " He said and i nodded smiling ," Common on " He said taking my drink and keeping it down . He kissed my cheek and pulled me in the middle of the hall . Right below the huge Chandelier . I bite my lip looking at him and suddenly everyone was looking at us . " I want to make it official " He whispered and frowned . " Archer ?" i asked and he looks at Antonio who walks away nodding . 

" As everyone of you know . This evening event was held for a special occasion . My wishes have been fullfilled by my son Archer who today turns twenty four " Archer's father spoke with a drink in his hand . " I would like to make a toast . And i am very happy to announce His engagement with Miss Arabelle . " I shiver and fist my hand on Archer's sleeve , " Relax ." He whispered and i smiled Being the centre of attention sure wasn't my thing . " Happy birthday Son and congratulations to you both " Everyone started clapping as the music started playing . 

Antonio walked towards us with two small golden boxes and handed one to Archer . Archer opened the box taking a simple rosegold ring out and taking my hand . He kissed my hand which hand his given diamond ring and he slipped the rosegold ring  on top of it . Antonio handed me the box and i took it . My eyes wander off to my parents who were smiling but there was a hint of sadness to them . I took Archer's hand and slipped the ring on . 

Everyone clapped and rose petals were thrown on us making my heart skip a beat . Archer leaned in to kiss me and i thought i was about to faint from the overwhelming feeling . His pressed his lips softly on mine and caressed my cheek , " Ah !! Congratulations !!" Archer's mother said walking to us with my parents . We hugged each other and i heard a voice which made me pull away from my father and look behind me . 

I chuckled running to Mary and picking her kissing her cheek . " Hello princess " i said " you the princess tonight Belle " I laugh and Mary looked behind me to grin . " Hey princess " Archer said taking Mary from my hands and smiling at her . " Brother you look like a old man " Mary said and i gasp laughing . " Do i now ?" he said adjusting her on one hand and taking mine dragging us to eat dinner . 

After Dinner Mary fell asleep in Arabelle's arms . Although asked by Archer's mother to give her to her nanny Arabelle's refused to move away from that little girl . They were more attached now then ever . Arabelle's moved her eyes to see Mary hugging her neck and Archer's father chuckle . "That kid ain't giving you a hard time is she ?" Arabelle smiled .

"Never . I love holding her " Marilyn smiled . "Hope you get one of yours soon " Marilyn said hinting Arabelle's future child making Arabelle gulp . Archer however glared at his mother as his eyes never missed the smirk on his  brothers faces . Almost as if they wanted to hurt Arabelle . Archer grabbed Mary from Arabelle and kiss her forehead before giving her to her nanny . "Take her to her room " Archer ordered .

"Oh ! My son and you will have such cute kids " Arabelle nervously chuckled with everyone blushing hard and very scared now that they were already talking about her having kids without Arabelle having a job or getting married . "Mother . Us having a child isn't going to happened very soon . We will get going " Archer stated wrapping his arm around Arabelle