xiii.

-

-

the [h/c]ette haired girl inhaled shakily and exhaled, and she began to speak,

"midoriya izuku, i-i like you. ever since the day i first laid my eyes on you at the train station; i knew from that day on, i would f-fall in love with you.

i a-actually didn't think that my feelings for you would develop into a burning passion of wanting to be with you. sometimes i randomly space out looking at you thinking of how cute you look when you're focused, and sometimes i even go to bed thinking of you.

...sorry if that kinda weirded you out.

but even still, although you did cause this to happen to me, i don't hate you. no matter what, my heart and feelings won't change the way i feel for you.

i'm not sure what you and uraraka feel for each other, but i know this sounds kinda selfish of me; but i want you all to myself. i-i'm not sure if this is obvious, but every time you're with her, it hurts me. real bad. even if you can't accept those feelings that i have for you, then just remember that i...i love you, midoriya. with all my heart. and more than life itself..."

midoriya was stunned by what the [h/c] haired girl had said. he zoned out and began to slowly take in what [y/n] said about loving him. his face became hot and tears began to fall from his beautiful emerald eyes. he was moved by what the [h/c] haired girl had said to him.

as the girl was about to take a step forward, she fell weak and began to fall. both males grew worried and midoriya came in quick to catch her before she even fell to the hard concrete floor.

"i-i'm almost out of t-time..." [y/n] said in pain.

"o-oh, [l/n]-san...! i'm s-so sorry for l-letting this h-happen to you!" midoriya cried out.

but what said girl did, shocked both boys.

she smiled.

it wasn't a fake one, or a forced one. it was a true genuine smile. both males wondered how she could be smiling in the state that she's in right now. nearly on the verge of death, the disease consuming her from within, her holding on to her life by a thread; but yet, she's smiling.

midoriya's closed eyes continued to let out tears, which landed on the girl's cheek and clothes. [y/n] stared up at the crying green haired boy and she caressed his cheek lovingly.

"izuku, look at me..."

said boy's eyes widen at the sound of his first name coming out of the [h/c] haired girl's mouth. nonetheless, he obeyed her order and looked at her. and in her beautiful tear-filled [e/c] eyes, was pain.