ii.

────── 〔✿〕──────

────── 〔✿〕──────

a month has passed since the school year had begun. within that same month, an attack had occurred inside of usj, with the first appearance of a villain named shigaraki tomura.

the yuuei sports festival was quickly approaching and the students of 1-a were becoming anxious about the upcoming event, trying to find strategies of how to balance training and their school work in between.

"the sports festival is coming up," a mummified aizawa muffled, "of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. one chance a year— a total of three chances. no aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. if you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"

the class nodded to the wrapped up male, "yessir!"

the [h/c] haired girl stared at the back of the green haired boy's head that sat in front of her. as she awkwardly stared, she began to ponder about the upcoming event.

'i wonder if midoriya would wanna join shoto and i for training. i mean, i could text him and ask if he wants to...'

. . .

the school day was finally over and everyone had already packed up, ready to dismiss themselves. however, there was a small problem. or rather big problem.

"wh-what's going on?" ochako shrieked.

there was a large crowd of first year students standing and surrounding the outside of the classroom. tenya took a step before speaking on the classes behalf.

"what business do you have with class a?"

mineta ran to izuku's side, "we can't get out! why'd you come here for, anyway?!"

katsuki began to walk towards the door, a bored expression plastered on his face, "scouting out the enemy, small fry."

mineta, who was offended by the name, began to shake and looked to izuku, pointing at the ash blond haired boy.

katsuki's voice began to slowly fade off, "we're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. they're probably here to check us out before the sports festival."

"that's kacchan in neutral."izuku  sighed, a head of sweat rolling down the side of his face.

"there's no point in doing stuff like that. move out of the way, extras!"