10. THE GUN MAN...

After almost fifteen minutes of ride final year we reached school. I parked my car in the parking area and got out of the car along with Chris. (We actually get a driving licence at the age of fourteen so that we can learn but official at eighteen and I am 19 now. Of course.😉😉)

I told Chris the same text which I got from my colleague and one of the best friend of California, Emily (Agent 1)who was well experienced as she had worked since 14 and me while 17. Even Chris was shocked and he assured me that he will help me find that enemy who is behind our lives.

[Time skip: 1st lecture]

I entered my class and was early and whole classroom except for two seats were empty. I took my seat on the bench near the window which got a clear view of the garden behind our school.

After some time the students started to enter and shortly even the teacher entered. First lecture was botanical science whose in charge is Mrs. Huss. Mrs Huss was friendly person and almost favourite of everyone except for me.

That's what makes me unique.

It's not that she does not not teach well in fact she teaches the best but I hate the subject which she teaches. After everyone was settled in their respective places she cleared her throat and started."Good morning everyone. Today we are going to learn about how the conducting tissues in plant i.e phloem and xylem." I was so bored that I started to look towards the ground. There were two people standing there. Something weird was going on. I saw some kind of metal in one of th he man's jeans. I tried to see but wasn't possible. One was facing toward the school and other in the opposite direction.

I took out my phone and clicked a photo. Thank God I have a good quality camera. I zoomed the picture and saw the man's face and the metal thing. The metal thing was a gun and the man had eyes with a slight shade of green along with blonde hair with few strokes of brown. He was tall muscular and what not. As I was looking at the picture which I took a chalk was thrown at me so I immediately looked up and saw Mrs. Huss looking at me with rage growing in her."Miss. Stacey. Can you get up and leave my class RIGHT now.."She shouted right in my face."OK. As you wish." I got up and gave her a sassy look and left the class. I heard giggles and whispers but I totally ignored them and got out.

Attitude dear..

While leaving I noticed that Drake wasn't present. I let that thought out of my mind and left the classroom with everyone whispering.

I decided to check upon Chris and he had his physics first that was on the opposite side of the floor from mine. So I started walking and shortly reached there only to see that Chris was missing. Even Alan was in his class so I called him softly so that the teacher wouldn't notice. My voice reached till him at once and he was smart enough to get an excuse for leaving. And the excuse was-

"May I go far a pee..."

Hahaha hahah....

He came out very soon and asked,"What is it Stacey you are looking worried?"At that I replied,"I wanted to meet Chris but he's not here. Can you please tell me where to find him."

"Well Stacey. He's gone far as pee you can talk to-" He got interrupted by voice from behind which was of Chris.

"Here you go. Talk to him. He's here now." He gave me a wink and entered his class one again.

I took Chris in one corner where our talks would remain only ours.

C . What is it?

I took out my phone and pointed on the man with a gun.

S. Do you know him?
D. I think I've seen him. Where?where?

S. Anyways.. are you coming with me to investigate??

D. Of course I am coming and listen. Be careful don't be in a hurry or you'll get caught.

S. I know.

***************************

Sorry....

😅😅

I know this chapter was a perfect bullshit. I was getting bored but I had to update today any how. I was busy in last week as we had an exhibition in our school on
All states of India. (I am an Indian guyz..) and my age is 14 and soon to be 15 and not 19 as told in starting.

Don't stop reading guyz. I love you all. One thing I need is your support nothing else.

Please tell the ages of my readers so that I can put the scenes accordingly.

And guyz... one more thing go and check out my first chapter or the introduction chapter. I very selected my characters for which I had to rack my brain so hard.... and sory for the late update again. Thanks for reading so far *cries*

Hibiscus321 signing off.

Adios...

😙😙😙♥♥