Ch. 78: Love Me Harder

I mean I've watched plenty of porn, but I never seemed to get off by myself, but here I am under Jake about to do something that I've done plenty of in the past two weeks.

I can tell he wants me too by his length growing more and more on my thigh. He's so desperate with his lips, that I hear him whine into my mouth.

That's when it sinks in. Serena will never feel this way with Jake ever again. She'll never here his groans or his moans. She'll never hear that in her mouth. Or the way he grasps my hips, to push me up against the head of my bed. She'll never feel his cock against her ever again. And for the smallest second I feel bad. Just for the smallest.

"I can't wait to feel you without a condom." He murmurs in my mouth. I become and more and more wet with his words, and I scramble out of my shorts and panties quickly, his lips still connected to mine.

Jake rips the back of his shirt off his body, my hands help him with shorts, and underwear. We've never been this eager before, but every time we do have sex, it's a different tune. Last time it was at a distinct rhythm, and the time before that was slow and steady. Now it's desperate and needy.

He takes off my shirt next, and instantly attacks my breast one by one. I breathe for the first time, but I already miss his lips even though my nipples feel wonderful under his skillful tongue. I push his jaw with index finger to my lips, and his tongue ravishes mine. His length rubs against me, the back of his shaft rubbing against my clit relentlessly. I feel a drip on my stomach, and I look down for a second to see his precome leaking onto me.

Jake sits up for a second, and looks down at our parts massaging each other. "Fuck this is going to feel so good, baby." He takes his wet length, and ever so slowly enters me bare once more. I cry out, but Jake covers my mouth with his hand for a brief moment, "Your mom's home." He reminds me. My moans quiet, but my eyes roll back as he holds the thrust. He looks deep into my eyes as he holds the movement for far too long.

Just a second ago we were basically ripping each other clothes off, and now we're taking it slow. I don't know which I'd prefer, but I'm loving the feeling of him inside me.

He finally pulls back, and my wetness coats his shaft. Something clicks in Jake because the grasp on my thighs tighten, he thrusts again. And again. And Again. His hips crash into mine, his grip on my waist bruising my sides. "You're so fucking tight." He moans.

He's a fucking animal, and I'm loving the feeling. I can't contain my cries, and I can care less about my mother hearing me. Soon one of his hands clasps around my neck for a quick second. Not any pressure, just holding me still with his warm hand, his other rubs viscously to clit, and I arch my back as I come for the first time tonight.

Jake pulls up. Pulling me forward. I sit on his lap, and we continue our love making. His hips lift up into my entrance, and I try to grasp his shoulders to my own rhythm. Sweat beads off both of us, as he takes my neck within his lips and begins to suck on one spot. His other arm clasps around my back, as his hips clash into mine. The sound of my bed shaking erratically is so loud, I can barely hear my moans. "Fuck, I'm going to come."

"Come for me. Come inside, baby please. I want it." I can't even recognize my own voice. It sounds like a shrill. "I want your come to drip inside my fucking cunt." I whisper roughly into his ear.

He throws me against the head of the bed, his eyes boring into mine as he pounds into me so roughly that I feel myself cry from the pain, but the pleasure overtakes me as I feel his come shooting inside my entrance. It's long and thick, and his continued rough thrust into my entrance causes me to come once more. His moans fill the room, as he continues to pump his come inside me.

His come is long and hard as he finally connects our lips hungrily. He's still coming, and he holds his thrust, looking down for a second at our connected bodies. "Oh my god," He thrusts a few more times, and I feel another shot of come inside. His eyes begins to tear up as he continues to finish his long orgasm.

Once every drop is inside me he drops onto my body. He is still inside me, but I love the feeling of him. He sighs loudly, as he looks down at my sated smile, "Was I too rough?" He asks as he can barely still breathe.

"A little, but I like it. I like when you lose control." I admit shyly.

"I'll be gentler next time."

"I told you I liked it." I peck his lips. We both look down at our parts, and he slowly slides out of me. His length is covered in my wetness, and I look down at his come slowly drips out of my entrance.

"Fuck." He rubs my entrance with the come dripping out.

I wince, and he looks back at me apologizing through his eyes.

"We should shower." He cocks a brow, and I add, "I'm too sore for another round perv." Shower means shower sex to him. He chuckles, but picks me up bridal style towards my bathroom.