Ch. 75: Pink Matter

Her hands grasps my cock and brings to stroke it.

After a few seconds, it begins to grow. Her tongue plays at my head, as her eyes stare deeply into mine. My erection is at full growth, and I'm beyond excited already. Fuck she is so good at this. My head disappears in her mouth, and she soon begins to bob up and down my cock. My hands try to reach for her head, but her other hand stops me from touching her. I furrow my brows in confusion, but it turns slack when she quickens her pace.

I begin to moan when she cups my balls, and licks the backside of my shaft. I've never felt the need to come so fast, but it's approaching quickly, my hips begin to move up into her mouth. Her warm wet mouth that continues to suck in her cheeks just a little more. Her eyes begin to water, but she doesn't relent at the sucking.

My spine begins to tingle, and I know I'm going to come soon. "I'm going to come-" I groan out.

To this she stops. Her hand begins to stroke me slowly, and there's no emotions behind her stare.

"What are you doing?" I whine out.

"Promise me that you will stop saying we'll not last." Her voice straight.

"I did-"

"No, I'm serious. If you don't- I won't let you come." Her voice is so sinister, and her tongue is just as bad when she licks my precome off the head of my cock.

"Dawn please-"

"No. I won't do it." Her strokes on her hand becomes slower and slower, and my voice becomes weaker and weaker.

"Please, baby." I nearly cry out.

"Promise me."

"Fuck." I want to come so badly, but she's manipulating me, and I hate it. "Fine. I promise I will never say it again."

"Promise."

"Yes, now either I want to fuck you or-"

Her mouth sucks me again at a dangerous pace, and I already know I'm done after the third flick from her tongue. My spine tightens, and I release in her mouth. My groans echo the room, as I lift off the bed down her throat. Her eyes hold to me, and she doesn't let go as I pump my come into her throat. After one last suck, my member pops out of her mouth, and flop down. My heart rate has decreased, and I feel so relaxed but annoyed that she wasn't going to let me come for a second.

"Now who's the asshole." I say breathily.

She giggles, and my erection almost comes back when my come begins to dribble from the corner of her mouth. She licks it with a finger that collects the substance. "I think I'm going to brush my teeth before the food gets here." She starts to get up from the bed, but I grasp her thighs to which she squeals.

"Not so fast-" My door bell begins to ring, and her eyes widen in a playful manner.

I should of said to come in thirty minutes for the pizza. Fuck, I want to ravish her the way she looks at me. She makes me insane with that evil smirk of hers when she enters my bathroom to wash my come out.

I hastily get up, and pull on some boxers from my bed. The door bell rings, and my irritation grows. "Easy up." I yell. I open the door, with my wallet in my other hand, "Don't need to ring it so many times-" I stop talking when I see motherfucking Dawson Peterson at my door. A stupid pizza hat strains to him.

"Oh shit." He practically squeals.

I lean against the doorframe, and look him up and down. "You work at Pizza Hut."