Ch. 25: Often

He lays flat against my groin as I lay down on my small bed. Wetness from the rain has now become humid, and all I want to do is strip naked with him.

His wild eyes seem to study me, and I don't know how long I have been staring at his eyes. "Do you understand that?" His piercing eyes ask me.

I can't utter a word with those eyes, and just nod my head cautiously.

His hands are on my collarbone, as he caresses my neck softly for once. It seems like the distance between our faces have decreased by the second. Hesitation is within his eyes. As if he's afraid to break me.

His lips are on top of mine as he softly brushes them onto my lips. We don't kiss at first, but he simply brushes them. My breathing has increased, and so has the wetness between my legs by the pressure of his hips on mine. His hardness continues to grow, and I find myself shifting my hips up to create friction. He groans lowly as I continue to writhe underneath him. Jake's lips continue to move like feathers, and finally he connects our lips.

He takes my bottom lip as our lips begin to mold. This kiss was something entirely different from anything we both have done. It was soft and innocent, yet fiery and passionate. Jake starts the pace with his hips, starting to thrust into me.

My hands seem to reach his bum as I sway him with me. Everything that I'm doing is completely automatic, except this is all so new to me.

He cups the curve of my breast, as I try to wrap my fistaround his leather jacket. He seems to get the hint. With a small chuckle, he pulls back, only for me to follow him in the movements so he won't disconnect our tangling lips, and throws the jacket across the room.

I encircle my arms around his shoulder, wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling him to me as much as possible.

His tongue goes out as he asks for entrance to my mouth. I grant it quickly as our tongues start connecting. He continues to move above me, but I find myself wanting more skin.

My hands roam around the bottom of his shirt, but he refuses to move away from me. I groan in frustration, and I hear him laugh again, making my heart clench at his enjoyment of this. He pulls away from me entirely, making me completely cold. Jake rips off his shirt from the back of his head. My heartbeats faster as I see his abs leading down to his v line. His eyes are completely dark just like his sunglasses that lay on the floor. Lust gleams through his eyes as he comes back to me.

His hands go to my straps on my dress and pulls it down. Soon enough my bra is completely visible to him. Jake drags the dress up and over my head completely. His eyes fill with passion as he stares down at my sopping middle. He traces over the seams of my leggings before he grips the sides of them, and pulls them down slowly but thoroughly.

He stares at me, and all the sudden I am nervous under his gaze. I want to run away from him as he stares down at me with pure lust dripping on him coming onto me.

My eyes fall down again to his chest. My breathing has further decreased as my eyes are on his belly, or more so his abs. The scars were still prevalent, as the bruises devoured him in every way. Before he can even do anything further as he brushes his thumb on my inner thigh, I run my hand up his torso between the lines of his stomach, tracing over the shadows that indent. His breathing sucks in, and I see the sweat forming as the humanity takes hold as I touch him lightly with my finger tips.

Jake leans back into me and his lips hover over mine once again. His breath smells like mint chocolate, and all I want to do with his lips is ravish them. He kisses me again faster, he nips my lip at mine making me moan in the process. Jake's hands graze my arms up to my cheek as he pressures his lips to mine harshly. He takes my upper lip and pulls it forward.