Ch. 73: Love of My Life

His lips trail back to my neck, but he moves more quicker away from the bruise. Slowing more down at my covered breasts. He nuzzles down between them, and takes in a deep breath. His hands that once incase me is now dragging down along my stomach as he swiftly pulls down my pants and underwear together. My mouth is goes ajar when his tongue finally laps around my clit. His eyes never letting go of me as he takes what he most desires. His arms keep me still as he licks away at my middle. My hands try to cover my squeals but he takes it from me.

I glare down at him, but he only says, "I want to hear you." His eyes compel me so as he inserts two fingers in my entrance and sucks away above. "Keep looking, baby." And I do just that. Never looking away at his sinful wet lips as he continue to lap and suck.

The hot air causes me to tear away my shirt. I feel so hot, as the sweat drips away my aching body. He won't increase the speed of his fingers, and he continues to torture me.

"Faster." I clench at my erected breast.

He pops my clit out of his mouth. He only decreases the speed, and slowly licks away at it cat like. "I want it slow."

Slowly and steadily his promise is granted when he sucks once more. His eyes boring into mine when my vision blurs and I finally come undone with his fingers curling into me. He doesn't wait for me to recover, and I feel his tongue lick a strip from my mound to my stomach and up between my breast.

He unsnaps his belt, and pops his button from his jeans. I weakly help him out of his jeans and boxers to his aching length. He's so ready for me, that his precome has already begin to leak on my thigh.

He reaches over to his drawer for a condom, but I stop him.

"What?" His voice hoarse.

I look up tiredly, but my actions are the exact opposite. "I want to feel you." I reach him, and guide him to entrance without the contraption. "Just for a few minutes, and we'll put it on." I whisper. I know it's the sex talking, but I want to feel him whole. His hot warm length pressed into me makes me go crazy.

He presses his forehead to mine when I force his length to enter me. "Fuck." Is all he says.

"Am I a prude now?"

"Definitely not," he begins his slow thrust into me. Our natural lube being the only noise along with the bed creaking from the old age. He kisses me hungrily as his thrust continue to be slow. Sweat begins to build on both of us.

His hands lay rest on my cheeks, and my right hand lays at his hair to pull gingerly, and the other one low at his hips to keep the steady pace. "I love you." He mumbles in my mouth.

My eyes begin to water from the sensation and his words. I'm so happy that in a matter of days he's so fourth coming to spew those lovely words to me. "I love you." I cry as my second climax takes hold of my body, my legs get tangled around his torso once more, while the sheets begin to slide off Jake's back and low on his hips.

His spine begins to twitch, and his grunts are harder. He pulls out quickly, and rips the condom open. His thighs are as shakey as mine. He rolls the condom on himself, and I help enter me again. It's a new feeling. But his skin feels so much better.

"You really need to get on birth control."

"I'll set an appointment tomorrow."

He thrusts are still slow and tortuous, and his mouth continues to do dangerous things to mine. He trails his lips down my neck quickly to my chest. Biting at the flesh.

Goosebumps surround my nipple, as the tip of his tongue licks away at it. "You're such a tease." I squeal.

"What?" He laughs as he looks down at me. "You like it fast?" He quickens his thrust into pounding. His hands no longer at my cheeks, but at my hips. His smile no longer there, but the sinful dangerous stare. I moan louder and louder into screams.

He stop suddenly, and continues his slow pace. "Or you like it slow?" His hands play at my wild hair.

"Both." I mumble against his lips before he crashes them together. His tongue sneaks into my mouth once more, and his thrust become slower and slower, but my moans become louder and louder.

Soon each thrust has a little kick to it. And I can tell he's reaching his ending.

My third climax reaches once more when his thumb barely kisses my clit, and everything else turns to white. He growls in my mouth, and his own mouth begins to stop working all together when he orgasms. His last thrust halts all movements except our breathing.

Once he's back on earth he lays on top of me. His wet forehead presses close to mine. "Fuck, you're amazing."

"Ditto." I giggle at my own lack of words, and he smiles at me with his sleepy eyes.