Neville Longbottom catch up

How you meet him: You were beyond amazed at the view. There was a huge and beautiful castle standing tall and proud in front of you. Since you were raised in the muggle side of your family, all of this was still new to you. You just received your acceptance letter yesterday. This was by far the best thing that's ever happened to me! Soon you were led to the castle by an incredibly huge bearded man. He knocked three times with his large hands and the door opened. Everything inside was beautiful. At the bottom of a grand staircase, stood a strict-looking woman with a pointed hat. She was in the middle of explaining things that we needed to know before entering the Great Hall when a voice hollered. Trevor? Who's that? You saw a cute boy with round cheeks crying out and picking his pet frog from up the ground. His eyes met yours and a smile instantly appeared on your face. I wonder what house he'll be in? I hope we would be sorted in the same one. I could use a friend and he seemed nice.

Your house: Gryffindor

Your blood status: Half-blood

He realizes he likes you: Ever since you were sorted into the same house as Neville, you guys became friends. Very close friends. You could talk to him about anything like he could to you. 

How he asked you out: ~You're in your 4th Year~ Neville told you that he would be doing something for Professor Sprout right after class. You were disappointed because you wouldn't be able to spend time with your bestfriend/crush. You heard Neville chuckled and he asked you if you could join him. You immediately agreed since it meant you could actually spend more time with him and because you have a knack for Herbology yourself. On your way to the professor's office, you felt Neville hold your right wrist. You stopped walking and looked at him. He looked at you nervously and you just smiled at him which made his face glow a shade of red. He confessed his feelings to you and even stuttered a little bit. You found it cute and decided to save him from the nerve-wrecking situation and put a finger on his lips to make him stop talking. You said nothing and just hug him tightly. You both stood in each other's arms in the middle of the hallway. You just separated when you heard a faint meowing from a distance.

Your first date outfit: 

How he hugs you: