Who he is jealous of and why

Harry Potter: ~Draco Malfoy~ Despite being in a house different that of Draco, you still managed to be friends with him. Although he was mean with the others, to you he was rather friendly. He treats you kinder than he does others. This is exactly what drives Harry on edge. The boy who lived cannot even bring you to watch his Quidditch match without the Slytherin Prince staring at you and looking like a lovesick puppy.

Ronald Weasley: ~Oliver Wood~ Being in the same house as the Scottish cutie that is also your house's Quidditch team Captain, makes Ron a bit uneasy. Especially since he always catch Oliver staring at you whenever you're in the same room. You were also quite close with him since your parents are friends as well. Even with your assurance, Ron still couldn't help but feel jealous. So you always end up ignoring Oliver whenever Ron is with you, to avoid his jealousy from come out.

Draco Malfoy: ~Harry Potter~  Since you were in the same Potions class as your love, you were always partnered up whenever there's a concoction you must brew. This time though, Professor Snape wanted to change things up a bit. Instead of your boyfriend, he partnered you up with Potter. This enraged Draco but he cannot do anything as this was a professor's order. To his dismay, you were getting along with the said boy. You were laughing and talking to him with such joy. Ever since then, Draco wouldn't even let you be a meter close to Harry. The boy who lived triggered the protective and jealous side of the Malfoy heir.

Fred Weasley: ~Cormac McLaggen~ This reserve Keeper of the Gryffindor quidditch team makes Fred uneasy. Very uneasy. As we all know, this gent is known for flirting with the beautiful ladies of Hogwarts, regardless of which house they belong. Seeing as he was rejected by Hermione herself, he decided to move on to the next lass, which is unfortunately, you. Everytime Cormac is in the same room as you, even if it is in the Great Hall, Fred always think of a way to show Cormac that you are his. Whether it be a kiss on the cheeks, holding your hands or putting his arm around your waist.

George Weasley: ~Fred Weasley~ Yes. Dear George is jealous of his own twin. Being a childhood friend of the Weasley twins makes you the closest female to them besides their mum and their little sister, Ginny. When George is away doing who knows what, Fred is always the one that accompanies you while waiting for him to return. Sometimes, George would find you two laughing with each other, talking to each other and just plain enjoying each other's presence. This makes him think that you wouldn't have a problem in falling for his twin. Of course as your beloved, George wants you to be only his. Although he knows that you and Fred wouldn't even think of doing such a thing, he still gets agitated at times but chooses not to show it.

Oliver Wood: ~Weasley Twins~  Being the girlfriend of the Gryffindor's quidditch team Captain has a lot of perks. One of them is having the best seat in the house whenever they have a match. And being the jokesters that they are, the Weasley twins use this as an opportunity to flirt with you every time they can knowing that this makes Oliver sulky. And hey, it works! Everytime Ollie sees the two of them getting close to you, he gets all pouty and stuff. He would become extra stern to his team. You can always tell if something is up with him because he can't really hide what he feels. It shows in his expressions. So you make sure to stay away as much as you can from the twins to avoid seeing Oliver so jealous. He loves you so much he doesn't want to share you, but hey who's complaining?

Neville Longbottom: ~Seamus FinniganBeing a half-blood yourself, you and Seamus bond over a lot of muggle things. From your favorite show, to your favorite band. This is mostly the reason why you spend lots of time together after classes. To talk and talk and talk about endless muggle stuff that Neville can't relate to.  Adding to this, you are mesmerized by Seamus' irish accent. You find it cute and Neville clearly doesn't like it. Whenever you start talking to Seamus, Neville always finds a way to divert your attention back to him. Whether it be random topics about Herbology, to his adorable clumsiness. You can always notice when he's jealous, so you end up teasing him a lot for it.