He realizes he likes you

Harry Potter: He actually likes you ever since you came up and talk to him in the pet store. No one really talked to him before without other intentions. He was glad that a pretty girl such as yourself was kind enough to talk and make friends with him. 

Ron Weasley: After a few couple times of coming over to his house with your mom, he realized that he was falling for you. You two could talk for hours about your hobbies, that things that you like and etc. He was happy when he found out you also fancy dragons! Your cute eyes and adorable dimples were just an added bonus!

Draco Malfoy: When he heard that you were sorted to his house, he was ecstatic! Wow, I get to be in the same house with a pretty girl! When he learnt that you were Muggleborn, at first he got second thoughts about liking you given the things his father said regarding said people. But as time goes by, you and him became friends. He got to see your sides that you don't really show to anyone. You two get to spend time together and learn things about yourselves. And by 2nd year, he realized that he fell for you. Hard. 

Fred Weasley: He first thought that you were so beautiful. He also thought at it's cute how your eyebrows furrow whenever your're so concentrated on a book that you really like. There are so many times he wanted to talk to you but at the last minute, he gets shy and turn back. I know, THE Fred Weasley getting shy. How can that be? You make him so shy that everything he planned to say to you goes out the window.  He likes you so much words leave his mouth once he open them to talk to you.

George Weasley: Spending time with you ever since you were kids gave you a lot of time to know everything about each other. George knew about everything that you like and dislike. He also knew about your first heartbreak. He was there to comfort your when your now ex-boyfriend cheated on you with your bestfriend. He always thought of himself as your brother. But seeing you cry that day, triggered something in him. He realized that he just doesn't like you as a friend. But as more than that. He wanted nothing more to for you than to be in his arms always. He wanted to protect you and keep you happy.

Oliver Wood: Oliver had always noticed you whenever you watch your friend play quidditch. He always notice how cute you were when you were cheering for your house's team every game. Whether it be practice or the actual match. And when he saw you that day, alone and cold, he immediately flew to help you. Seeing you up close, made him realize that you were much cuter than he thought. He fell for you even without talking to you before. Wow, even he can't believe it himself. How can someone fall for a girl that way? But there's something about you that makes Oliver stop whatever he's doing and just stare at you. He wanted to ask you out that same day but his nerves got the better of him so he just flew back to his team. Next time. I'm definitely going to ask her out next time.