You break up

Harry Potter:  After casually dating for more than a year now, you realized how sweet the chosen one could be. And you couldn't be more excited that the Yule ball was approaching. You were planning to surprise Harry on that special night and the first part of it was asking him out yourself. Usually it was the other way around but you wanted to do something special for him. And now that you witnessed such a heartbreaking scene, you didn't know if you could continue on with your plans. You picked yourself up in your room and discontinued the gift you were making as now, you weren't going to show up on the ball. It just wouldn't make sense for you to go there if the boy you'd like to go with wanted to be with another girl.. right?  You ignored  Harry throughout the whole week. He was confused and tried to talk to you but you'd always find a way to escape from him. You would always find a way to avoid him every time he approached you and you thought that things would be better this way from now on.

Ronald Weasley: After witnessing that hideous scene in the common room earlier, you found yourself walking near Hagrid's hut. You aimlessly walked around, trying to calm yourself down but couldn't stop yourself from sighing heavily. You expected him to run after you but was gravely disappointed when he didn't. And instead of calming yourself, the thought of Ron not even running after you to apologize and explain himself angered you even more. With heavy steps, you marched back into the common room. You quickly scanned everyone present in there, looking for a specific ginger. When Hermione noticed who you were looking for, she quietly pointed you towards the corridor. You immediately went there and what you saw broke your heart even more. That Lavender girl was kissing Ron again! And this time, Ron was kissing her back. You marched up to them, pulled Lavender back with her hair. When she was far enough from Ron, you walked up towards him and slapped him hard on his right cheek. He was surprised at what you did and yelled at you. He tightly held the hand you used to slap him to the point where you were sure that bruises would be evident on it after. You were asking him to let go of you but he wasn't listening. He was looking angrily at you before harshly letting go of your wrist, pushing you away at the same time. You were shocked at how Ron pushed you. You couldn't believe that he could even do this. You stood up, brushed your clothes and looked Ron in the eye. Only then did he realize what he did and regret was shown in his face when he saw your tears and how hurt you were. He immediately walked towards you and attempted to wipe your tears but you brushed his hand off. You smiled bitterly at him, turned around and as you walk away, told him that you are through.

Draco Malfoy: You only let Pansy go when the both of you are outside the castle grounds. You made sure that the place was secluded as to not garner any unwanted attention. You confronted her and was about to slap her when you felt a hand stop yours. You turned to look at whoever it was and saw that it was Draco. You irritatedly asked why he stopped you and he told you to calm down. How can you calm down in a situation like this?! Your so-called friend just made a move on your boyfriend and wasn't even sorry about it. You were about to face Pansy again when this time, Draco put both of his around you to stop you from doing so. He even told Pansy to go and that he would handle this. The said girl immediately scurried off. Draco then let you free once he was sure that Pansy was far enough for you to follow. You scowled at him and demanded an explanation as to why he let her run away. Draco then told you that Pansy wasn't doing anything harmful and that you were being irrational.
His statement led into a heated argument. You were frustratedly crying and he was raising his voice at you. You couldn't believe what you're seeing and hearing. This was the first time you both argued. And you didn't like the Draco that's in front of you right now. After another series of dispute in regards to what happened, he just sighed. Without looking you in the eyes, he asked for something that you never would've expected he would ask for.  He told you that he thought this would be a good time for your relationship to take a break. After that, he just walked away leaving you crying with no one to comfort you.