Chapter 1: True Love?

What is true love? , Marinette Dupain-Cheng wondered. She was sitting in front of her computer, watching a movie. She switched from the movie to Alya's Ladyblog. 

"Woah," Alya said in the video. "Did you see that? I almost got an interview with Ladybug. I'll get one. I can feel it!" What Alya didn't know was that she was always talking to Ladybug and knew a lot about her. That's because Marinette was Ladybug. Tikki came over to her. 

"Sounds like Alya really wants an interview with you," she said. "Are you going to do it?" 

"I don't know," Marinette complained. She grabbed her stuff for school. "Maybe. Depends." 

"Marinette!" her mother called. "Are you coming? You're going to be late for school!" Marinette quickly ran down the ladder, closing the trapdoor behind her. 

"Bye mom bye dad!" she quickly called while running out the door. She made it to school just in time. She saw Alya on the steps. 

"I've been waiting for you girl," she said. She shoved her phone in front of Marinette's face. "Did you see what I put on my blog this morning?" 

"Uh-huh," Marinette said. They walked into the classroom. Marinette sat down in her seat and Adrien smiled at her. He walked up to Marinette. 

"Hey, Mari," he said. "Would you like to come over to my house?"

"R-Really?" she said. 

"Yeah!" he said. "My dad said I could bring one person over." 

"Wow!" Marinette said. "I would love to come over." 

---Adrien's House---

Marinette and Adrien were munching on the cheese croissants her dad had given to her for them. 

"Adrien," Marinette said. 

"Yeah, Mari?" he said, stuffing half a croissant in his mouth. "What is it?" 

"Have you ever wondered what true love is?" Adrien stopped mid-chew. 

"Uh," he said. "Why do you ask?" 

"B-Because," Marinette said. "I...I l-" She was interrupted from a bang of something hitting his window. Adrien and Marinette both turned their heads. They saw something slimy and green slide down his window. 

"LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR!" a voice shouted. "Come out come out wherever you are and battle the Slimemeister!" 

---Later---

Cat Noir and Ladybug both went back to Adrien's house, Ladybug going through his bathroom window and Cat Noir, through his bedroom window. 

Cat Noir transformed back into Adrien and knocked on the door. 

"You okay Marinette?" he asked. 

"Peachy," she said. Marinette walked out of the bathroom. 

"Adrien," Marinette said. "I have something I wanna tell you. But, you have to keep it a secret."

"Same here," Adrien said. 

"Okay," Marinette said. "Me first. I'm Ladybug." Adrien's eyes went wide with surprise. He was in love with Marinette? Wow. He didn't know Marinette was Ladybug. A big smile spread across his face. 

"I'm Cat Noir," he said. Plagg and Tikki came flying out of their hiding spots.

"You're welcome for giving you permission Marinette/kid," Plagg and Tikki said at the same time.

"That's Tikki," Marinette said. "My kwami."

"And this is---" Adrien started but was interrupted.