Chapter 1: Azraels Arrival

BEFORE WE START I WANT TO SAY A FEW THINGS. THIS STORY IS PART OF A MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER SERIES TO COME IN THE FUTURE. ITS CALLED CENTRO DEL MULTIVERSO OR CENTER OF THE MULTIVERSE. Anyway enjoy Chapter 1

"I've done nothing wrong father, wh-why are you doing this, it's a fate worst then death, Father... why... have you... forsaken me." tears came from this god, a god being cast out of the heavens.

"You've betrayed my trust for the last time my child!  Believing in what your brothers preach is unforgivable!" the voice boomed in the gods ears and head like a thunder bolt just struck right next to him. Without even making any noise, without evening saying anything his father made it clear that he was no longer welcome through the gates of the realm above realms. Being banished to the mortal world below to suffer was unbelievable death and pain, this fate was a nightmare for both gods and angels alike.

The Old God of Death's ultimate demise and judgement would be to die here, in the land of mortals but this god won't give up that easily.

His fall to the mortal realm below was something that actually frightened the young god to his surprise, he's never felt anything like it before, being in heaven one never had to fear anything again, it was a bran new experience and it terrified him. This fear also brought anger and resentment towards his father for forsaking him to the realm of the mortals, a planet that the mortals call earth. He now understood how his siblings felt towards their father when they too were banished to the living world many years before him. He also felt a hint of disgust towards the humans for even worshipping his father and praising his father so highly for being the kindsest and most gental being in the whole universe or the entire multiverse.

"If only they knew the truth" he thought to him self.

When he actually reached the ground, slamming against the dirt and leaves of a forest surrounded by tall oak and birch trees he felt something he hadn't felt in a long time, pain. He sat on the ground for a minute till he felt the pain subside. He took a look at his surroundings, it was in the middle of the day. Confusion was what this god was feeling at this moment, trying to figure out were exactly he is. But this confusion was short lived from a rush of pain he felt althoughout his body. He knew exactly what was happening to him since he saw it happen to his siblings in the past. It was a way that god branded the individuals that were banished from heaven. His once snow white wings darkened into a jet black color, with his normally blond silky hair turning into an oily jet black as well. With this change of appearance also came what gods call "The Mark". The Mark is an X that signified banishment, with this mark one cannot enter heaven and was decaled a fallen angel or to him a fallen god.

"Awwwww ffffuucckkkiinnggg hhheellll!!!" he yelled out in pain scaring the birds away.

It was extremely painful to the god. Having trained with his siblings many years ago before they were banished, getting beat by his brothers hurt alot but this was something new, a pain he never wanted to feel again. But there was only one thing that the god could think of at this moment, not the pain, not his father, but a host body.

"As the great old god of death I, Azrael, I need to find a suitable host!" Azrael said out load with a tone of urgency. Azrael needed a host soon cause if he didn't he would die. He knew there is a way to live without a host body, but the only ones that knew that were his two banished brothers Ra and Calcon, but both are long dead and so is their knowledge.

But he remembered that the whole idea of gods and the divine in this realm were just beliefs and not fact to the humans that resides on this planet.

"Damn...so I need to be carful. They aren't aware of the existence of the divine yet...I must keep it that way for now." He thought.

Not for his father he could care less about that, it's the fact that humans on this planet can't comprehend the existence of the divine, if they could they would have shown them selves to them along time ago. Some realms just don't have gods or any divine creatures on it and so the mortals on that plant haven't learned how to comprehend them.

"I must find some place to reside for now and hopefully find myself a suitable candidate." He thought.

Wondering for around 30 hours, the pain subsided long ago and him comprehending the situation he was in, he found a rather run down looking apartment in the bad part of a city he presumed, the sign read Seattle, to his ultimate disliking he had towards humans, he felt rather conflicted that he would have to live among them, but he knew he didn't have a choice at the moment, that he knew he'll be stuck here for some time. He climbed up the apartment building on a side that he was confident that nobody saw him do it, unfortunately he was unable to find one that was suitable to his liking, with the added fact that there were more humans in this building than he originally that. He decided to go on to the rooftop to scout out for potential candidates for his host body. Using a unique power he was born with to share a physical body with a either a living breathing human or god, but also able to take over the body of a dead human or god as well if needed but it would very hard to find a suitable host that way so he just rules out that idea. But that's not all, he also can activate what he calls The All Seeing Eye. With this he's able to see human bodies and minds that could possibly handle his power and presence and hold the fact that the divine is real and something that the mortal could live with and understand.

It took awhile but he finally found one heading close to his current location on top of the roof of the building. It was a kid. A kid that the all seeing eye said was a perfect match for "The Merger."

END OF CHAPTER 1 ENJOYED AND IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK PLEASE TELL ME. I KNOW THE FIRAT PART IS KINDA SHORT BUT ILL GET LONGER LATER ON.