027 Finale

3 years later...

"Taehyung!" Ah-ra called out to his older brother, she was much more mature now, and they have gotten over their mother.

"Yes bunbun?" Taehyung cooed.
Even though Ah-ra acts mature, Taehyung still sees her as a baby.

"When is Jungkook getting here?" She asked, her bottom lip sticking out slightly, her long dress flowing freely.

"He'll be here soon, babygirl." Taehyung smiled, playing with buttons on his dress-shirt.

Jungkook had told the 2 that he was taking them somewhere special, and that they should dress up neatly.

And so they did, waiting on their fleece couch until Jungkook arrived, taking them to that 'special place'.

Taehyung's ears perked up as he heard the doorbell ring, Ah-ra giggling and running up to the door, creaking it open.

The sight left Taehyung breathless,

Jungkook, wearing a full on suit tattered inside the small household, smiling with his car keys in his hand.

"You guys ready?" He asked, Taehyung walking up to his sister and boyfriend.

"Ready." He reached his hand out and locked it with Jungkook's.

★★★

"You can open your eyes now!" Jungkook cheered, Taehyung fluttering his eyes open as he saw a beautiful restaurant. 

"Jungkook.." Taehyung trailed off, his lips agape as he took in the breath-taking view.

A small restaurant layed there, little white lights dancing around it, flowers everywhere.

Jungkook smiled, pecking the older's lips and walking inside hand-in-hand with the 2 siblings.

"Where is everyone?" Taehyung asked, smiling at his younger sister who was just as surprised as him.

"Gone. I rented it." Jungkook giggled, sitting themselves at a small table for 3.

"Y-you what??" Taehyung asked, his eyes widened.

"You heard me." He smiled, pecking Ah-ra's forehead.

★★★

After they had finished their food, Taehyung was about to stand up when he heard a small violin playing.

Cocking his head, he saw a female playing the violin, smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled at the sweet tune, a piano being added quite after,

He whipped his head to the other side, smiling at the male that was playing a tune that matched with the violin.

Other instruments were added, Taehyung closing his eyes to the sweet melody.

"Taehyung.." Jungkook called, Taehyung opened his eyes to see what the younger called for.

Taehyung's eyes bulged as he saw Jungkook stand off the chair, leaning down on one knee.

"Jungkook.." Tears were forming in his eyes as Jungkook reached a small box from his back pocket.

Placing his hands on his knee and opening the box, a small ring was situated in it, it's golden colour flashing through Taehyung's glossy eyes.

"Taehyung, I regret everything I did in the past, you mean the world to me. When you're hurting, I'm hurting. When you're smiling, I'm smiling. When you're upset, I'm upset."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have a family, I want to be your happiness."

"But there's one thing I want you to do.."

"Marry me."

The tears finally streamed down Taehyung's plump cheeks, his hand covering his mouth.

"Of course I will marry you, you big bully!"

FIN

hey!! this is an update, but could y'all go check out my recent book "Cafeteria"? it would mean a lotttt to me <333