😢1.😢

? Pov.
.................

  SLAM!

My back hits the wall as my recent bully at the moment pins me to the wall. His hands grip at my neck as he tightens his fingers not allowing me to breathe. I suck a breath and turn to the side as he raises his hand. I close my eyes firmly waiting for the punch but it never happened.

Instead his grip loosened and he let me go my body falling to the floor with a thud. I look up to see him glaring at me with eyes that show anger. He kicks me roughly before walking away with his girlfriend.

I begin to breathe normally once again as my bestie bryce runs over to help me.

He reaches under my armpits lifting me up as I slightly wince. He was currently pressing on my old rashes and bruises. He notices and removes his hand placing it over my shoulder. He then turns me to examine my body to see if I'm hurt.

He sees none and smiles as my lips curve up into a little grin and he ruffles up my hair and fixes my glasses. Bryce is like a brother figure to me, I don't know what I would do without him. Bryce and me have been friends since the womb since we lived near each other.

He always comforts me when I'm in need of it. In this case I need a lot help and he's always there. He is in the popular clique along with Grayson and his Girlfriend. Although, he's popular he still has that small engravement for me in his heart.

We walk to our fifth period meeting up with my short time friend and Bryce's boyfriend, Nick. He greets me as Bryce gives him a kiss on the cheek and we walk into the gym. I for one hate gym and wish could fake and injury to get it over with.

We head to the locker room to be met with Grayson and his friends chatting and playing around. He stops for a minute and makes eye contact with me mouthing the words, 'You are Dead'.

I sigh and put my head down as I begin to change. My uniform is not the same as everyone else's and I'm not complaining. I was stuck with slightly tight booty shorts and a t-shirt. Good things I shave my legs weekly. I remove my glasses placing them down as I grab my contacts.

I blink a few times to adjust them as I place my glasses in the my gym locker. I am the first person to leave the locker room as I pull my shorts down. I could feel my ass basically popping out, ready to greet you.

I start walking in the direction of the gym to see the coach preparing for our activities. He notices me and smiles pointing me in the direction of the seats. I sit down as everyone begins to walk in. Bryce and Nick sit exactly near me as Grayson and his troupe sit behind me.

I sit there admiring my shoes as Bryce and Nick flirt with each other. I chuckle and stop as I hear the chuckling of Grayson behind me. As was suspected, him and his troupe were planning something and kicked me down to the other seat.

My ass hit the seat with a clap and I groaned and rubbed it to make the pain go away. His troupe continued to die of laughter, but I wish they actually died. I get up in sit in front of Bryce and Nick while coach finishes preparing.

Guess we are playing dodgeball today, which is horrible. He starts to pick team captains and just my luck, it lands on Grayson and Bryce. They stand up as they start to pick people in their teams.

Bryce picks me which I'm kinda glad for but I do know I will get hit. Coach blows the whistle as everyone hurries to grab a ball. Bryce grabs the ball throwing it exactly at Grayson, but he misses. I hear him groan as he starts to hit other people.

I continue to throw the ball at the other team before I look up at Grayson. He is holding the ball whilst smirking at me awfully. I gulp as I knew what was about to happen.

I begin to run but he follows hurdling the ball in my direction. It hit my stomach as I fell head first and shrieked before everything went black.

................

My eyes flutter open as I take in my surroundings. I notice Bryce arguing with Grayson but I can't quite hear what it's about. I sit up as my head starts pounding like a drum. I groan as Coach pulls them away from fighting and heads back to me.

He quickly asks me if I'm fine and I assure him I am. As soon as I stand up I almost fall down as Bryce rushes over to me. He places one hand around my waist and one of my hands around him. He tells coach he's going to take me to the nurse but coach declines the offer.

I feel really dizzy and nauseous as Bryce sits me down. Instead of Bryce bringing me to the nurse he assigned Grayson. I mutter a bunch of profanities under my breath as he walks over to me.

I stand up and attempt to walk without him but that miserably failed. My knees buckle as I begin to fall forwards on the floor. I close my eyes waiting for the impact that never happened.

Grayson grabbed me before I could hit the floor by grabbing my waist. He fixes me up and puts one hand around my waist and my hand around his neck. We walk to the nurse in complete silence.

We reach the nurse as I sit on the bed and Grayson sits on the chairs. He sits there watching her fix me up. She walks into the other room as I make some conversation.

"Y-you didn't have to stay",
" Shut the fuck up and stop stuttering fag!",
"Its not like I'm d-doing it on purpose, it just happens",
"This is all your fault, just be lucky that I didnt get kicked off the team",
"How is t-this my fault if you threw the ball at me!",
"Fuck this!", he says screaming at me  storming out of the room.

Tears brim my eyes because I hate being yelled at.

(A/N: My mom could SLAP my arm and I feel no pain but when she starts screaming all hell breaks loose).

The nurse comes back with a pass and hands it to me. I jump off her bed, wiping my eyes and head back to the gym. I reach the locker room and I'm pretty sure I was alone.

I reach my locker and I take off my shorts changing into some black joggers. I then take off my gym shirt and place on my favorite shirt. The shirt has the word Sleepy on it and Sleepy from the seven dwarfs.

I was halfway out the locker when I felt my face, which didn't have my glasses. I did a whole 360° and went back to my locker. Taking off my contacts and replacing them with my glasses.

I finally fix myself and walk out of the locker room. I head back to the gym to grab my bag and head off to sixth period.

Just one more to go!

So, in this book I'm gonna call you guys yams so I hope you enjoyed my yams.
Also I hate the word fag with a passion.

♡Granola Bar