| 0.1

"It keeps turning on by itself. I even unplugged the cord but it was still turned on! What the hell is going on with my tv?" I ask the electrician. It's been weeks since my movie marathon with Calum and my tv is still fucked up.

"I don't know what to say, man. Maybe your tv is haunted." He chuckles and I laugh along with him. "Yeah, right."

"But in all seriousness, there's nothing I can do to fix it because nothing's wrong with it." The electrician tells me. "What do you mean nothing's wrong with it? It keeps fucking turning on by itself!"

"Well, all the wires are where they're supposed to be, there isn't any sign that and liquid got inside either. Why don't you just get a new tv?" He suggests. I let out a sigh. Maybe I should.

I pay the electrician and watch him walk to his truck. When I go back inside the tv randomly turn on again, but this time instead of it being on a static channel it is showing one of those one hour commercials. This commercial was about a vacuum cleaner.

I groan and turn the tv off, only to see it turn back on again. This time is was showing a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was smiling, his perfect teeth showing. The boy waves and I feel a lump in my throat. What kind of tv show is this?

Suddenly the screen changes and the boy is in the air, his neck tied around a rope. His eyes were wide open but he wasn't moving. He was lifeless.

I shut the tv off and thank the Lord when it doesn't turn back on. That was really freaky. I'm going to have to get rid of this tv forever.

~

So I kinda disappeared. But in back!

Someone was confused as to whose POV this is. Throughout this book it will be Michael's POV. I'm sorry for not saying that before and confusing you guys.

Leave a comment and vote!