Prologue

"Bye Calum." I wave to my friend Calum as I watch him enter his car. Once he drives away I return into my living room. Calum and I had a movie marathon and everything was just a mess. There were bits and pieces of popcorn everywhere, a small soda spill on the coffee table, and we thought it would be fun to make a fort so there were pillows and blankets on the ground.

Calum asked if he wanted his help to clean the mess but I denied it. It isn't that hard to place the pillows back and vacuum the floor.

I start to fold the blankets when I hear a strange noise, almost like a growl. I spin around quickly to see if maybe Posey, by pet bulldog, had come out of my room. She wasn't there, but for some reason the tv was turned on again. But it wasn't playing a movie or anything. It had that weird scratchy video on. God how I hate when that happens.

I grab the remote from the coffee table and turn the tv off. Then I go back to doing my chores. A while later I hear that same growl again. When I turn around I see the tv is on again.

"Weird." I mumble. I'll call in someone to fix my tv tomorrow. For now I gotta get my living room clean.

~

Prologue! What do you think so far?

Why do you think the tv kept turning on? ;)