Plan

*in Betty's room*
Betty and Jughead ran up the stairs in to Betty's room. "Right, so we need to go over what's happening tomorrow." Betty said, whilst locking her door.
"Hey, babe. Stop panicking, your Mom is going to have the best birthday surprise. Ever." Jug replied. "Has Polly called you yet, about if she can make it?"
"Yeah, she said she would try and come if she had some free time from the farm. But to be honest, she would just talk about the farm for the whole night. And I don't want to get persuaded into some weird farm cult thing."
"Well anyway, is it ok if some serpents come. You know, like because she was a serpent." Jug asked,
"Like who? Sweet Pea?" Betty said.
"Well yeah, but also maybe Hog Eye or something."
"Well you talk to them about that, I doubt they'd want to come but anyway, we will work with what we've got." Betty sighed. "I'm going to make the cake tomorrow morning, whilst my mom is in bed. Then hopefully manage to make breakfast for her too."
"That's sounds like a lot of work, do you want me to stay over and help?" Jughead smirked.
"Ok yeah," Betty blushed. Jughead pulled her in and kissed the top of her forehead.
"Anyway," Jug said softly, releasing his touch. "We should probably get some homework done." They both smiled at each other and got on with their school work.
Meanwhile, Alice Smith was sitting at her dining room table, swirling the red liquid around her wine glass. Alone. Once again.
This morning she'd given up, but ever since FP came by, a little bit of hope grew inside her.

Ok so I'm going to write the next chapter right now😁sorry the ending is kinda cheesy (I cringed) but I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for voting on my other chapters too!
Bye! Xx