"Oh my god... it's you! Punk was right! YOU'RE THE MURDERER!" "Very clever, AJ. Now quiet down or I'm gonna have to put a bullet in your head." He said in a menacing tone of voice. "But Hunter, WHY?! How could you do all these horrible things?!" I questioned him, sweating bullets at the fact that a loaded gun was being aimed right at me. "It all started years ago, AJ..."

(Triple H P.O.V)

"Royal Rumble, 2014... the same day Punk walked out on WWE. He put us in hot water. Lawsuit after lawsuit. We lost a lot of money because of him. You know about that all too well, AJ. It was WWE vs CM Punk and to this day, we still haven't put our differences aside. I'm not one to hold grudges, but Punk was one grudge that I just couldn't get over. I had to do something to get back at him for putting us all through hell! So, that's when I came up with the perfect and well thought out plan to frame CM Punk. I'm the one who convinced Vince McMahon to host a dinner at his huge Manor. I made him want to make amends with you all and you all fell for it. Just like he did. You see, Vince didn't give a damn about you or anyone else on the roster. Hell, he didn't care about me, or even his own son and daughter sometimes. Honestly, we couldn't wait for him to die. So, no one knew of my plan to kill Vince McMahon and frame CM Punk. And once I did... I knew you would want nothing to do with WWE anymore."

"But... why did you kill the others?" AJ asked. "It was all supposed to go so smoothly but you and your fellow Superstars had to act like fools and fuck it up." I explained. "Vince would sit down in his chair and the gun I had hidden would have went off on him. Then at the first opportunity I got, I was supposed to retrieve the gun and plant it inside of Punk's suitcase. Vince McMahon is dead, CM Punk goes to prison, and I take over WWE. The sweetest revenge I could ever get... but Dana Brooke got in the way when she sat in Vince's seat, pretending to be him. She was in his chair at the wrong time. So, I had to improvise after she had gotten killed. When Vince returned from the bathroom and you all thought he killed Dana, the lights went out for a few seconds and I took that as an advantage. I grabbed a knife off the dining table and stabbed him right in the back."

"But as Cena pointed out that there were fingerprints on the knife, I couldn't just leave it there! So when you all found a way into Vince McMahon's secret office and Stephanie was passed out, I ran back into the dining area and got the knife. Unfortunately, Stephanie wasn't passed out for as long as you all thought she was. She regained consciousness after fainting and caught me getting the knife out of her dad's back. She screamed out so loudly that not even I could get her to shut up. I would be caught if you all had heard her, so I only had one option... kill her. I slit her throat with the same knife. It was hard for me to do, but I couldn't risk getting caught."

"I hid Stephanie's body up in the vent of you and Punk's room, then I proceeded to plant the knife in Punk's suitcase, but that's when A.J. Styles' wife, Wendy, had run in and caught me in the act. She saw the knife in my hand and screamed out in horror. I was going to be caught once again, so I chased her down the hall and did what I had to do. I stabbed Wendy to death, but on the other end of the hall stood Little Miss Bliss, who had caught me killing Wendy. So, you know what happens next... I had to kill Alexa Bliss quickly because you all were running towards the scene. I stabbed her and left the knife in her body because there was no time to grab it, but I did manage to wipe it off with my sleeve to rid of the fingerprints. Soon as I did, I ran off."

"You all saw both Alexa and Wendy's bodies laying there in the hallway, too distraught to notice that I wasn't too far away from the group. But later, Dolph Ziggler figured that he could get a signal from up on the roof of the Manor. I couldn't risk him contacting the police just yet. I needed more time to finish my work of framing Punk! So, I had to kill him too. When every one started arguing and accusing each other of being the murderer again, I took advantage of the distraction and grabbed the trophy right off the shelf and went after Ziggler. Him wanting to find a way up to the roof all alone was very brave of him, but also very dumb. Why would anybody want to be by themselves on a night like this? But little did poor Ziggler know, he wasn't all by himself after all. I was right there with him. Stalking him. Waiting for the perfect moment to wack him upside his head with that same missing trophy that Becky Lynch pointed out. I followed Ziggler outside on the balcony and did what I had to do." I explained.