Chapter 5: Liam?

Liam?:

My touch alarm went off loudly in an annoying attempt to wake me up. I lazily moved my hand over the sensor to turn it off and snuggled deeper into my bed. The alarm went off again, louder this time, and I grumpily got out of bed and turned it off. My curtains opened up automatically as they sensed my hand motions to open it up. Ah, the early dawn.

I rubbed my eyes awake and walked out onto my balcony feeling the cold concrete of the stone balcony beneath my soft feet, waking me up even more. It was mornings like this that I could have time to myself and think serenely in the quaint nature around me. I peeked through Xander's dreams.

He was dreaming of the mutated plant grounds as he was skipping through them happily. I laughed a little, Xander's skipping was hilarious. Then I was by him skipping and I laughed even more. He always had the oddest of dreams.

I then thought of Liam. I wondered what he would be dreaming about. I connected with him and he was dreaming of a girl with no face. She moved gracefully in a long white dress and he watched her as if he was worshipping her. There was a small crowd of people around them looking to them as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. Then Liam grabbed hold of the girl around the waist, bringing her closer to him and the crowd of people vanished around them.

He looked to the girl with love as she hid her face in his shoulder. He brought his mouth down to her ear and whispered to her,"I've been waiting for you."

I quickly exited his mind.

"Well that was awkward,"I said to myself as I walked back inside and closed the door from the chilly morining. I looked at my touch alarm as it projected the time and headed to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and finished with looking at my pearly whites in the mirror. I closed my mouth after I finished admiring my smile and headed back into my bedroom.

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

No! Not this again!

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Can't you just leave me alone!

Nope! You got to get ready for school!

Fine! You'll regret this later today!

I rolled my eyes as he blocked me. I went ahead and got dressed quickly before Xander could sneak up on me again and I would be forced to be embarrassed again.

I found myself on my bed with ample time before school starts, thinking of what fate held for me later today. Within the empty confines of my mind, I was able to think of Liam and what I had trusted him to. I wondered where he would take me and if it really was smart of me to trust him.

Should I tell Xander?

Tell me what?

Uh...did you just unblock me?

Yeah...what should you tell me?

Oh um nothing just thinking. I looked to the time and quickly got off my bed.