Prologue

Hey guys I got a lot of requests for a FemNaru fanfic. So here it is I hope you like it!!!

If you guys want to know the parings go read the tags.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~Flashback~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Third POV-

In the hidden leaf village, you could hear the screams of pain echoing through the dark streets. If you get closer you'll spot a tinge of blonde running from drunken civilians. As 'he' ducks into an alley you start to wonder why this 6 year old is being chased.

Well here's 'his' story, this little 'boy's' name is Naruto Uzumaki and as you might have figured, 'he' isn't well liked. He is the tenant of the Kyubi no yoko, that devastated the village six years ago on October 10th. The stupid civilians and some ninja all think of him as the beast itself, so to 'avenge' their deceased they attack Naruto. 

The only people that know the difference between a kunai and its scroll are Lord Third, ANBU Inu, ANBU Weasel, Shikaku, Inoichi, Choza, Tsume, Iruka, Teuchi and Ayame.

Every year on October 10th, 'his' beatings are worse then imaginable. They have baptized the beatings on that day as an activity called Fox Hunt. Ironic don't ya think.

Well back to the story.
—————————————————————-

Naruto POV-

I was brought into the orphanages office and was told to sit down. Once I did the lady smile wickedly and said "You have been released from the orphanage. After all, you are a demon-brat." finishing the sentence with pure hate.

Her guard grabbed my collar of my ripped jacket and he threw me outside.

I started walking with my head down 'Great now I'm homeless... Wait! I could always move into THAT place.' I thought to myself while raising my head in hope. I darted off into the streets of the summer day, I was hoping to make it THERE without any inconveniences...

" 'EY *hiccup* 'OOK ITS THE *hiccup* 'EMON BRAT!!!" Someone yelled/slurred, I cursed and ran as fast as my six year old body could go. I turned down an alley only to find...

"Damn it." I mumbled as I found a dead-end. I was cornered, I fell to the floor and hugged my knees to protect my vitals. The punches came one after the other in a fury of pain. 'H-hey Ku-chan, c-could you *cough* h-heal me?' I asked the fox as the attackers started getting more violent.

"Of course! Do you really think I'm gonna let my Kit DIE?!!" He answered angry at the villagers. I smile at his overprotectiveness, I met him two years ago on my fourth birthday. I was beaten really bad that time and almost died but I was suddenly sucked into my mindscape, where I met Ku-chan. He has been like a mother-hen to me every since that day.

Shikamaru POV-

I was taking my troublesome daily walk, when I heard screaming. I ran to see what it was, I was greeted with a group of drunken civilians and a tinge of blonde. As I got closer my blood started to boil as I realized that the blonde was a little 'boy' my age.

Without thinking I rushed in and knocked all the attackers unconscious and hurried over to the blonde. The closer i got to him the angrier and disgusted I got, the blond had many stabs, burns and wounds of all sorts. I bent down to help 'him' but he just shuffled away which only caused him more pain.

'This is going to be troublesome...'
—————————————————————-

How was that!!! I know it's a little dark but it gets really better.

See you next week!