Chapter 27: Memory

Start from the beginning

And they collide in a furious attack, leaving no one on any mercy

-------------------------------

Taehyung was in the garden with Seokjin and Jihyun. He was looking at the roses in the garden but to him they felt so dull than the ones he saw in his dream. Those were blood red.

Then a sharp pain seeps through him and he winces. Taehyung starts breathing heavily when suddenly fear envelopes him.

Jeongguk---he's hurt. Jeongguk is hurting. Taehyung was losing his mind because the bite mark was starting to burn and it was increasing.

A deep cry leaves his mouth and Seokjin rushes towards his side when he sees his brother knelt on the floor.

"Taehyungie! What happened?" Seokjin worries and the Queen rushes to him as well.

"Hurts." Taehyung grunts, scratching the mark on his neck.

"It hurts!" Taehyung cries loudly when his whole body felt like on fire.

------------------------------

Never knew you would risk your life and kingdom just from a mere omega. Woojin says as both him and Jeongguk were now face to face.

Mere omega to you but he is my husband and my mate and you have hurt him. Do you really think you could get away with that? Jeongguk says and Woojin still stands proudly, red eyes locked with Jeongguk's same ones.

But he is marked to me so doesn't he belong to me?  Woojin teases and Jeongguk growls. A wolf charges on him but he dodges the attack and jumps on the wolf, ripping his throat.

He belongs to me and me only. You will pay for what you did---with your life. With that said, Jeongguk jumps on the black wolf infront of him and the brutal fight breaks between them.

Both of them were Alphas, royals and strong but only one can win. Jeongguk won't let everything go to waste---his kingdom, his life and his love in the hand of this evil bastard so even if he was hurt, bleeding---he would never give up because Jeongguk's scars were his power.

Jeongguk and Woojin both were wounded and it was causing way more pain to Taehyung. His mate being in pain and the mark hurting was unbearable for the omega who was helplessly withering in pain in his brother's arms and the cries being heard by the whole palace.

Jeongguk's snout was covered with blood and so were his claws. He was struggling to stand but so was Woojin. The enemy was getting weaker because their leader was getting weaker. Woojin steps forward again but stumbles a bit. Jeongguk ignores the pain and growls---charging towards the other Alpha and his teeth dig into Woojin's throat and claws on his sides as he pins him down.