Chapter 27: Memory

Start from the beginning

Taehyung had a dream again but it wasn't the same old one.

He saw snow, covering everything and it was blindingly white and shivering cold, Taehyung could even feel that. Then he trips, falling on the snow ground. He then slowly opens his eyes and finds Jeongguk laying next to him, wearing a white top and it almost hid him in the snow.

But Jeongguk was laying a meter apart, smiling at him. The Alpha brings his hand up and Taehyung gasps when he finds it covered with blood, the ring shining. When Taehyung brings up his own hand, it was covered in blood as well but the ring was shinning.

The beautiful smile never once left Jeongguk's lips and he softly takes Taehyung's hand in his and the omega hold it tightly, their fingers intertwine, of the hands covered in blood.

Then it starts raining, softly of the red roses petals. The roses grow around them and a little snow on them making them look magnificent.

The petals fall on them, around them and on their hands but they were lost in eachother's eyes

The petals fall on them, around them and on their hands but they were lost in eachother's eyes. Taehyung smiles then, an odd but comforting feeling of warmth envelopes him and the coldness---even on the cold snow ground faded away as both lovers close their eyes and fall asleep, hands intertwined.

Taehyung did woke up gasping for air but the fear that used to envelope him after that dream wasn't there. He was calm and relaxed. He didn't knew why but now he knew that Jeongguk will definitely come back to him.

------------------------------

The news of the battle had spread like a wildfire. Yoongi was shocked to hear the news of Haethon attacking on Eriden. He wanted to be the part of it as well. He wanted to see Eriden's downfall as well.

Though Eriden was ready as well. How could they not know when a powerful kingdom was on its way to attack them.

Woojin, Wongjae's son and the ruler of Eriden Kingdom. The cause of Jeongguk and Taehyung's misery and pain stood in front of him with his army. They were in the vast plain, both kingdoms face to face with each other, waiting for the wrath to be unleashed.

"Ready?" Jaehwan asks his son and the royal guard and they all reply with a yes.

"It's for you Taehyung." Jeongguk whispers and covers rips his top off.

"Shift." The king orders and the whole army of fighters shift. The humans ready themselves with the weapons.

Eriden did too and they were more in number though the numbers don't matter.

Attack. Jaehwan links and the howls are heard from the both sides as the two sides charge towards eachother. For a moment everything was silent for Jeongguk's ears. He could only hear his heartbeat and Taehyung's sweet voice telling him to take care of himself and the promise to come back to him.