Chapter 7

School

"Are you kids already to go?" Amelia was standing at the front door of the pack house ready to take the three kids to school. It was going to be their first day. She was nervous to see how her kids would cope. They all had been homeschooled for their whole lives and thiswould be a completely new experiance.

After the night that the children had experianced they had were still in a daze. Anastasia couldnt belive what was happening. She was just abandoned, re-accpeted and found her soul mate? In a matter of a week. 

Daniel and Annastasias hands were laced togther as they walked down the stairs roseanna jumping down the stairs infront of them. They were all wearing the school, St Moon Academy, uniform. The girls a deep blue floor length skirt and a white blose while Daniel wore deep blue pants and a white blose top.

They were all ready to start a new adventure. Togther they were going to be umperperable. A powerful treo that would face anything this school threw at them.

----7 years Later----

"Oh honey im an Alpha, try me." Roseanna shouted as Annastasia threw a punch their face.

"GIRLS MY OFFICE NOW!" The princible screamed at them marching down the hallway towards the commontion. The pair look at eachother, smirked and walked towards her office without a word.

Alot has changed for everybody in 7 years. Both the girls had chnaged slighly being 15 now. Annastasia had grown to be 5'11, her fetured had stayed the same just matured slightly while she still wore her long thick brown hair up in a high pony tail to shape her delecate oval face.

Roseanna had grown up to be 6' tall towering over most girls their age. She remanied the same as if she was younger just her hight had chnaged.Her white blonde hair hadnt faced a speck and was now usually just in a messy braid or left our, reaching her shoulders.

Daniel, he was the same. Now being 6'2 (which his Roseanna hated) and having slight stuble was the only differance to him. All three of the still had the same attitudes and their bond just grew and grew as time when on.

Daniel and Annastasia had fully completed the mating process. They both wore eachothers marks loud and proud. Many of the girls in the school envived her relationship with him which is why the current situation was happening.

The school Bitch/slut/Girl who got punched in the face by Annastsia though that if she worked hard enough she could split Daniel and Annastasia up and  get with him herself. No matter how many feutile attempts she made non ever worked. She usually ended up with a first in her face.

This time around Cindy had told Roseanna that she should dump Annastsasia because she was worthless and that if she didnt she would make her life a living hell. Cindy only being a beta gave the two girls upperhands bieng born Alpha children.

Once the two girls were seated in the princibles offices the lecture begain. "HOW DO YOU THINK ITS ACCEPTABLE." Before she could continue Annastsisa snapped and went of her nut.

"DO NOT TELL ME WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE AND UNEXEPTABBLE. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT YOU ALLOW THAT GIRL TO RUN AROUND AND TREAT PEOPLE, A MATED PAIR OF ALPHAS ESPECIALLY, THE WAY SHE DOSE. YOUR A DISCGRACE TO THE ALPHA WEREWOLFS THAT YOU SAY YOU ARE SO LOYAL TO." Once she finished her ranted, she stomed our of the office and started to go on a mini rampage at the fron of the schoo.

The plants were being ripped up out of the ground and thrown all over the place, Arrow had taken control and there was no stopping her at this point. from all of her pent of frustration of 7 years of dealing with the torment she broke.

Roseanna had followed Annie out and the minute she sensed Arrow she ran to get Daniel. They had all spoken of a case if any of them were to lose controll. They were to get eachother and try and calm it down.

Daniel was already running out of his classroom feeling that somethng was wrong with the pure anger filing his chest. Him and Roseanna meet halfway. "Annie has lost control and is tearing aprt the front of the school." Roseanna was pantning ever so slightly  from running all the way across the school and from the stress of thinking about her sister.

Daniels faces loses colour and they both sift into there wolves knowing that it will wark a strong sent and get them to Annastasia at a higher speed. Who knows what Arrow has done on her rampage.

--------------------------

A/N

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT IM TERRIBLE I KNOW.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT IT MEANS THE WORLD <3

COMMENT AND LIKE AS YOU GO AND LEAVE ANY AND ALL FEEDBACK