Chapter 2

New Family

Alex stopped in-front of his pack house with Anastasia laying limply in his arms. It was a twenty minute walk from where he found her and she hadn't stirred once.

He could only imagine what she had gone threw to be that sleep deprived. It made him want to find who had done this to her and kill them. Make their death as miserable as possible. Slowly braking their spirits before killing one of them and making the other suffer watching their loved one die slowly in front of them then
Losing their sanity over not having their mate.

Amelia threw open the front door in a rush to see if her husband was okay after checking on the disturbance at the border.

When see saw her husband she froze. Not in a million years did every think that her husband would be holding a small child asleep in his arms again.

"Alex!" She exclaimed running over to him "Alex, what happened? Is everything okay? Is she hurt?" She took the small child out of her husbands arms and began to inspect her carefully for any injury as her mother instincts kicked in.

"She was around the border when I found her. I thought she was a rouge wolf but she shifted back and she was a child." He stated watching his wife.

"She's underweight." His wife stated sadly holding the child up to her chest and rocking her back and forth. Not once in this time had she stirred.

Alex shook his head solemnly. He didn't know what to think about this child and neither did Amelia. "What do we do Alex?"

"Maybe we should take her in. As you said, she is underweight we don't know what else has happened to her." Alex took Anastasia out of her arms rocking her against his chest identical to what she was doing.

"I don't know. This little girl has been threw so much and to throw her into our life. Alex, I don't want her to get more damaged we don't even know how hurt she is." Amelia was pacing back and forth. Her mind was racing a million miles a minute.

"Amelia. Mills. LIA." Alex shouted to her get attention. She stopped pacing and looked at him to she Anastasia stir for the first time since Alex arrived.

Anastasia suddenly woke up in Alex's arms, screaming. She had no idea where she was and that terrified of that.

Arrow completely took over. She was tired of Anastasia getting hurt being, so broken with nobody to go to but her, she just snapped.

"Let go now." Alex couldn't sense that this wasn't the harmless little girl anymore. When he put her down he saw her eyes was the brightest yellow.

"We mean no harm to Anastasia. I am alpha Alex Cane of the White moon pack and this is my mate Luna Amelia Cane." He was very Gently towards her and Arrow sensed the mean no danger. Amelia kneed Infront of the young girl and arrow looked her in the eyes.

"Don't hurt her, please." Arrow cracked, she wasn't happy. She put up a strong front for Anastasia but she sensed that she was finally safe.

Arrow gave Anastasia control back as she stumbled forward into Amelia's arms sobbing. Alex knelt next to his wife and ran his hand threw the young girls exposed hair in a loving manner.

"Please. Don't. Hurt. Me."  Her small body racked with sobs.

A/N
HOLY SHIT U GUYS MY BOOK WENT UP IN VEIWS SO QUICKLY! HOW?

Thank you all so much for your support! I updated in less than a month this time YAY!

Leave your feed back and feel free to criticise or give advice!

Until next time.