Chapter 4

New Friend

The sun begin to rise. Light began to infiltrate through the window of the bedroom. Anastasia woke up in a bolt. She had no idea where she was. In a haze, she jumped up from the bed only to find the room empty. There was cluttering and noise coming from down stairs that she hadn't expected. This noise wouldn't be eligible to those who had shifted being so high up in the house. That's when the screaming started.

From down in the dining areas, where Alex, Amelia, their children sat and the rest of the pack sat, there was peaceful eating and loud clattering of glass and cutlery. Then it started. The screaming. From the noise, volume and location Alex and Amelia immediately knew who it was coming from. "Anastasia." They both jumped up and began running towards the stairs when it stopped. It became a whimpering.

"Oh shit." Alex mumbled. He knew Arrow had taken over as a wolf. This could end badly. Arrow was so protective of the young girl and Anastasia felt in danger. They increased there speed to get to the room to try and resolve the situation not realising that one of their children, Roseanna, was following.

The bedroom door was slammed open and a low, warning growl was let out. Alex and Amelia stood in the door way shocked. The whole room was torn apart and in front of the was a small brown, black and white wolf, resting in a lunging position directed at them.

Alex and Amelia Both felt their legs being pushed aside. When they looked down they saw Roseanna walking into the room. Amelia went to reach for the young girl but missed and she kept walking. Lex held her in placed wanting to see what happens instead of letting her run and grab her.

Arrow tilted her head sideways and stopped lunging, coming to a standing. She felt a sudden protectiveness for the young girl before her. Anastasia was safe with her. She can go.

Arrow gave Anastasia back control and she looked around the room utterly confused when she saw the young girl in front of hr she halted. She hadn't met this girl before but already felt safe with her.

Not even a moment latter Anastasia was sitting on then floor, with the shin of both legs flat on the ground, in a large grey dress that she wearing while found in the forest. Her dark brown hair covered her face as she looked down shy around this new individual.

"My nam-name is An-ana-Anastasia." Her hands, gently placed at her knees. Anastasia had barely managed to stutter out her due to nervousness wound someone new even if she felt safe.

Alex and Amelia were standing in the doorway shocked. They never expected their daughter to follow them up here or to gain the trust of the young girl so fast. They were both watching the girls like hawks in-case anything happened. However if felt natural just to have to two girls sitting in the space and talking to each other.

Roseanna moved her small freckle hand to tuck Anastasia hair behind her ear so she could see her face. Anastasia flinched. Roseanna stopped immediately. She grew a sudden concern for this girl. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Anastasia looked up at Roseanna, her hair moving out of her face exposing her features. "How can you be sure to keep that promise." Anastasia hadn't spoken this clearly since they had met her. She felt confident around Roseanna and the same thing happened to Roseanna. She felt confident around Anastasia.

"I swear to never hurt you as long as you swear to never hurt you." Roseanna held her pinkie out in front of her with the biggest smile on her face.

Anastasia moved her hand wrapping it around Roseanna's, a ghost of a smile on her face. "I, Roseanna Dawn Cane swear on myself to never hurt Anastasia and if I were to I hope to feel the worst pain imaginable." She nodded contently at her solemn swear to the girl.

"I, Anastasia Belladonna Black, swear on my life never to hurt Roseanna. If I brake this promise I hope to feel unimaginable pain." Anastasia giggled with her newfound friend not noticing Alex Storm out of the room and his mate chasing after her.

"Your not a black anymore Ana, You can be a Cane just like me. WE CAN BE SISTERS!" The young girls suddenly get up and jump around the room.

Anastasia felt safe and protect around those of the family she had met so far. Her barriers broke down especially with Roseanna.

---

"Alex calm down." Amelia pleaded with her husband standing in his large work room. From the opening of the door was his large mahogany desk. the walls on either sides were both filed with books and there was ginormous window behind his desk. He had two chairs positions slightly diagonal form his desk both mahogany with white cushioning and golden designs thought out the wood. They were slightly chipped at their bottoms because of the movement they had faced.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THEY DID THIS TO HER. THE TREATY IS OFF." Alex was fuming. He would never of expected the people he had just treaty with to have a daughter. He was only informed of a son which just fuelled the flame brewing within him.

White Moon and Black Knight, The pack Anastasias parents are alphas of, had always never had a stable relationship, until now. They had both been on the edge of war with each other for years, until the four leaders got together and signed the treaty cancelling out all possibility of war to put both packs to ease.

"Honey," Amelia had w3alked behind his chair, where he was residing, and placed her hands on his shoulders dimming the flame from the calming effect she had on him. "We cant changed what happened, we cant go declaring war either. It would ruing everything we worked for in the treaty. Do this for her. Keep in mind that it happened but we can't change anything. We can only be there to support her through everything."

Amelia always had an open view ion everything. Before making any decision she looks at the result in everyone's point of view before she determines if it is a good idea. Alex dose the opposite. He always wants to rush in with the first idea that pops s into his head. They balance each other out. Amelia stoped Alex from doing stupid thing and he stops her from never making any decision.

Alex takes a deep breath in, "okay, ill leave it." He looked behind him to see his wife only to make a sudden realisation "We left them in room together. Alone." HE quickly stands and absorbs Amelia's concerned face

She grasps him hand in hers and begins briskly walking towards the room only to hear giggling. Her breathing regulates and she slows to a walk. When they both get to the now closed door it goes silent. She gasps and rushes to open the door only to hear giggles erupt again.

Alex and Amelia both open the door together and see that the room is clean again. The two girls and running around trying to tickle each other. "Hey Mum and Dad." Roseanna smiles and waves happy to both of her parent while Anastasia looks at them smiling.

"Glad to see you too getting along. I see you cleaned up the room as well. Good Job." Amelia walks over and sits in front of both the girls with her legs crossed as Alex stays in the doorway. Both the girls follow Amelia's Lead.

"We thought it might make you guys happy. I told Rose she didn't have to help but she did try listen so we did it together." If it was possible her smile grew with saying those words.

"That's very clever. I'm proud of both of you." The two parents adoringly said in sync.

--------------------------

A/N

AND I HAVE DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. PEROSNALY ITS NO MY FAVOURTIE BUT OH WELL.

THANK YOUB SO MUCH FPOR 1K READS. HOLY MOLEY.

NEVER IN MY LIFE DID I IMAGE MY BOOK GETTINGR EAD BY SO MANY PEOPLE. MOST MAY BE RE-READS BECAUYSE OF NEVER CHAPTERS BUT IM SO THANKFU TO EVERY PERSON WHO EVER VEIWS MY BOOK.

KEEP BEING YOU AND UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER.