surprise bitch

Get ready to choke on some tea, because a bitch needs to RANT! (if i could use a video for a book cover, this would be it)

Relationships are double sided. Equal. If you see your man do something, and you don't like it... don't turn around and do the same thing, sis. You can NOT be immature, and hypocritical, in what's supposed to be a relationship. You need to realize the double standards.

Please give your significant other some freedom. Let them express themselves, let them be friends with those they want, and proceed in their interests. As a matter of fact, get involved in their interests with them. "Happy wife happy life" nah, that's shitty. Men need and deserve to be happy too. Their opinions and feelings are just as important and valid as yours. As long as he isn't cheating on you, or doing anything to hurt you or himself,
let 👏🏼 him 👏🏼 be 👏🏼

Petty arguments are not worth it. Being a closed minded, cold hearted bitch, is not worth it. If you want to be happy in your relationship, you need to take a step back and look at your maturity level, and if you're overreacting or not, before you decide to be a bitch. If you notice later on that you were wrong or a bitch / overreacting, own the fuck up to it and apologize. If you step back and look at yourself, and don't see anything wrong, YIKKKEESSSS SISSS!!!!!

The man you are with is one of the most incredible men on this god damn planet. You have an extremely comforting, charming, kind hearted, understanding, compassionate, open hearted, open minded, funny, caring, loving, listening, accepting, kind, goofy, reassuring, calming, charasmatic, lovebug that deserves to be treated the same. He deserves to get the respect, love, and kindness he gives, in return. Especially from the woman he loves.

I wasn't even gonna get fuckin started on this one but ya know what? I changed my mind. If the person you are with has a child/children everybody knows that they are a package deal. You love and care for them, like they are your own. You don't get mad at them for the littlest thing that they're clearly too young to understand then fucking call them annoying and block them after they apologize. You need to do a lotttt of maturing before you even consider being in a relationship.
How rude, and mean you are to the children of the man you're supposedly in love with, honestly scares me as to how you might treat your own children.

Another thing is, if you end up with a man who has children, everybody knows that it's the right and considerate thing to do, to get to know and befriend their mother. So many times I wanted to reach out and talk to you, and be sweet about everything but for the respect and love that I have for your man (who hasn't even told me shit himself, this is stuff i hear & see myself) i haven't said shit to you, with the slither of hope that you might one morning wake up and realize, wow i really am being an immature bitch, let me change that. But you just keep on getting worse don't you, babe? He literally treats you like gold but you still find things that shouldn't even matter to pick a fight about. HE bring ME peace btw. (:

Treat your man with love and respect. Give him the same comfort, reassurance, and love he gives you. He deserves it. It is so fucking sad that such an incredible person is being taken for granted, and treated like a piece of shit with no feelings of its own. So sad.

I gotta go, man.