Ten.

"P-Peter! Can't we- can't we slow d-down!" I shrieked over the air hitting my face, making it almost impossible for me to even hear myself.

Peter had only laughed in response, but I was not laughing, especially heading straight towards the top of the  trees that had just looked harmless from on top of the clouds.

I shut my eyes tight, holding in a breath without realizing it. Then just as quick as we had flown, the air stopped moving around me. I slowly opened my eyes and only saw the green of Peter's shirt.

My eyes widened slightly, now noticing his warm breath on my forehead. As I tilted my head up to make eye contact with him, I noticed the small satisfied smirk hanging on his lips. That was all it took to get me flustered and step back quickly so that there was more space between us.

"S-so.. The fellas?" I stammered out, reaching up and trying to tame my wind-blown hairs.

The red heads smirk turned into a soft smile, almost like he was trying to not show his amusement of my being flustered.

"They're this way, c'mon Clarissa." He gently took away one my hands as it was still in my hair, and started to lead me towards a strange looking tree with a faint cut out of a door. "They are going to be so excited to meet you. It's been a while since we had company."

I smiled, still unable to get rid of the red tint in my cheeks, especially with the way he held my hand.

He flipped a random branch and opened the door in the tree before abruptly pushing me in causing me to scream as I slid down in the dark hidden slide.