Three.

Authors Note: Hi guyzzz.... So of course I don't own Peter Pan and things like that. BUUUT. I do hope you enjoy it. :) Hopefully people will start giving me feedback soon! so pleeeaaase let me know what you think, much love!!! xoxoxox

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After what must have been hours of talking, I found out the reason Peter appeared to be more of a teenager than a boy like in grandpa's stories. it was all because when he comes to try and visit aunt Wendy, he grows up a little more each time. He also told me about how much he loved my Aunt Wendy, and how my grandpa became his best friend and my uncle was always coming up with new adventures for the four of them to go on. The thought of the three with Peter made me beyond happy, it sounded just like them even as grown ups.

"Grandpa always told me and my sister stories about you.. I never knew that they were actually true. I mean I had always dreamed about it but I never thought that you, or the stories could be so real!" I giggled as I looked at Peter.

He smiled tilting his head to the side "You didn't think I was real?"

I laughed a little and nodded "Yes, but only because I figured grandpa just kept telling me stories because he knew how much I enjoyed them. My favorite one was the last story he told me.. but the ending was kind of sad and mysterious."

Peter scooted closer to me with a look of confusion "What was the last story?"

I smiled sadly, "The story with a goodbye at the end. The three children had told Peter Pan goodbye, because they had to start growing up. They didn't know if he took them seriously or not. Because he said there were no such things as goodbyes..."

Tears began to form in my eyes as I remembered when my Grandpa had told me the story, he told it to me while he was lying in the hospital on his last night on earth. I quickly wiped my tears away, hoping Peter wouldn't see.

I smiled at him, speaking softly "He said that the children never knew whether Peter Pan kept trying to visit them or not after that last night."

 As I looked Peter in the eye, I noticed his eyes had filled with tears, he cleared his throat quietly and shook his head "They were being serious... They meant goodbye.. I did keep coming back. I wondered if they were alright but-"

"Clarissa? Who are you talking to?" I heard my aunt from outside my door.

Peter and I both jumped to our feet before looking at each other with wide eyes. "quick! hide!" I whispered as I ran and jumped in my bed throwing the covers over me.

"Clarissa?" I heard her voice as she opened the door to my room, hoping Peter had hidden himself well. Aunt Wendy chuckled to herself, "I think old age is getting the best of me..."

Then after a moment I heard the door close back and I peeked under the covers making sure she was gone.