Seven.

My eyes widened at his words.

"This isn't a dream after all.." i whispered softly, mostly to myself. Most importantly, he was dead serious about coming back for me.

With a soft laugh Peter pulled on my arm, trying to drag me out of bed.

"Of course it's not, now c'mon the lost boys are waiting for us!"

"Peter! Peter, wait! What about Aunt Wendy? She will worry!" I tried to keep my voice down as I attempted to get out of Peter's grip while he pulled me towards the window.

He stopped in his tracks, looking at me with sad eyes. "But.. I.. I thought you would want to go with me..."

I instantly felt my heart melt, how could anyone say no to him? How was I saying no to him?

"Oh Peter... Of course I want to go with you... it's all I've ever dreamt of-" as soon as the last part of my sentence left my mouth I could feel my cheeks heat up.

The corners of Peter's mouth instantly turned upward when he realized what I had just said. "You dreamt of running away with me?"

I opened my mouth the deny it, but no words could come out. Immediately I covered my face with my free hand and looked away from him.

How did I manage to embarrass myself this much?

I felt Peter's hand slowly go down my forearm and once he reached my hand he held it gently. I looked up at him, confused at his gesture, but he only smiled.

"I would love for you to run away with me Clarissa Angela Darling.." he spoke softly, looking me in the eye the entire time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AHH! I AM SO SORRY!!!
For a list of things!!!!
Not realizing how many people have been reading and VOTING, omg that blew my mind!!
I'm also sorry for such a short update but still!! Thank you all for reading! It makes me very excited and I hope you all are enjoying it!

-Faitherz