Eight.

Taking a deep breath, I gave a firm squeeze to Peter's hand. "Alright, Peter.." I breathed, "Let's go." I smiled up at him as he beamed down at me.

"Yes!" He cheered, flying up into the air, making me giggle as I watched him. He reached into a small pouch that he had tied next to his knife on his hip, pulling out shining, golden pixie dust before sprinkling it over my head.

"Now.. Think of a happy thought." He whispered.

Slowly, my feet lifted off the ground and my hair floated off my shoulders. I squealed as my feet came out from under me, throwing my hands over my mouth. Then, I heard a rustling outside my bedroom door.

"Clarissa?"

It was Aunt Wendy!

Peter made his way to the window, reaching out for my hand again "C'mon let's go! Hurry" he whispered.

Surprisingly, I drifted right to him and then before I could blink, we were off! I gasped as the cool night air danced across my face, looking around as we flew higher and higher, dodging chimneys and roof tops.

A small laugh that I couldn't control escaped my lips. This couldn't be happening! How is this really happening? I dreamt of this for so long, listening to my grandpa and aunt's stories, and now I'm practically living them!

Meanwhile, back at the house..

Aunt Wendy finally made her way into her old nursery, only to find an empty bed and a window that was wide open with the curtains flying around from the wind. She rushed to the window, and immediately the two teens caught her eye. A smile came to her face as she watched them glide around the top of London.

She remembered the feeling well, the feeling of flying, the freedom it gave her and most importantly, the way Peter made her feel. Her smile turned into a sad one as she remembers all the years that have passed, and she whispered watching the two disappear getting farther out of sight as they reached the second star to the right.

"Don't break her heart, Peter..."