Yugyeom reached his hand out to rest it on Bambam's shoulder and suggest they call back to Jaebeom, but he was rushing out of the alley corner and running back to the room.

Yugyeom chased him but Bambam made it back in before he could and had stopped dead center in the doorway. Yugyeom barely stopped behind him and even ran into him a little. He grabbed Bambam's shoulders to stead himself and glanced around him. Mark was standing by the table, alone. Yugyeom saw him say something to the waitress, then he looked up at Yugyeom and Bambam and walked up to them. His face didn't give much away to Yugyeom, who wasn't really sure what to think of the situation.

"Let's head back to the hotel. I'm tired."

Yugyeom and Bambam didn't argue. Mark trudged out to the street and grabbed them a taxi. They rode home in complete silence.

When they got back to the hotel Mark got out of the car first, leaving Bambam and Yugyeom alone for a second. "He only knew him for a couple hours, at most, it'll be okay." Yugyeom whispered to Bambam. Yugyeom knew, deep down, that time didn't really mean anything, but he was trying to reason. 

"I'll rip his arms from his body," Bambam mumbled darkly. Yugyeom paled and climbed out of the taxi behind Bambam, quite horrified.

"That might be a little harsh, even for an Mnet agent." Yugyeom tried to reason. He gave a nod of acknowledgement to the receptionist at the counter in the hotel lobby. Bambam didn't reply until they were in the elevator together, alone. Bambam leaned onto his side, and said with as much distaste as Yugyeom thought he was able to manage, "He's the one that broke that glass and hurt you, too. Now he's going to break Mark's fragile heart."

The elevator beeped open, and Yugyeom once again argued that Mark had known him for a few hours, at most. 

Bambam, frustrated, turned to him and looked him straight in the eye. "What if we had argued a couple hours, and then I did something stupid and we never became best friends, and then boyfriends? Wouldn't that be tragic?"

Yugyeom let out an equally frustrated sigh. "But this is different. That situation, actually, is completely different."

Bambam threw his hands up in the air and turned around in the direction of the hotel rooms, and Yugyeom stalked behind him. 

Bambam knocked on the door in loud thump-thump-thumps, and Yugyeom made to "shh" him but Bambam's upset demeanor stopped him. This wasn't a time for them to be arguing. 

Jaebeom opened the door, looking at Yugyeom and Bambam with a disheveled look. "What," he began, "is going on with Mark?"

Bambam steeled his expression and walked straight past Jaebeom and into the room, where Mark had taken up residence under the desk.

"Are you okay? Let's talk. Come out, it's okay. He got me all whipped, too." He lowered himself to his knees.

"Whipped! Did you hear that, Jaebeom? He said he was whipped!" Yugyeom threw his hands onto his face and pulled them down.

Bambam glanced back at him, then dismissively glanced back down to Mark, who had taken his face out of his hands. "That's not good, you'll give yourself acne with your hands all over your face like that."

What about me? Won't I get acne? He nearly slapped himself for being so self-centered. 

"Okay... well, whatever is going on is going to have to be pushed to the back burner. We've got a big deal on our hands. There's a man that's working for Mnet by the name of Jackson Wang,"

Mark let out a distraught cry from under the table, and Bambam shot a cold glance up at Jaebeom, who looked much paler than usual. "What? What? This is my job- briefing! What else should I say? I've heard the bagels this hotel serves are good, let's investigate?" He looked around the room, waiting for anybody to speak up. "That's what I thought. Now, you all are going to wake Youngjae up. Shut the heck up with the whining and crying." 

"Jinyoung isn't here, and Youngjae isn't awake, why brief us now?" Yugyeom asked.

"Either way, it's important. I called Jinyoung, to tell him to get his butt back here, so hopefully he'll-"

There was a knock on the door. Jaebeom seemed to brighten up, probably because Jinyoung arriving was the one thing that had gone his way, as planned. "See, there he is now."

He pulled the heavy hotel door open. "Jinyo- Oh my gosh, what happened?"

Jinyoung was standing at the door with his clothes drenched and blood dripping down half of his face, and a hazy look on his face. Finally, he replied, "I'm not really sure."

i have no excuses except for im lazy. also i didnt edit!! im just kinda ready to get to the exciting parts tbh