Chapter 30

Marcy's P.O.V

At Le Airport.

Waiting with Joe (my body guard), Luke requested for one to be with me, AND to drive me here. I was getting in my car when I see a black van pull up and a text from Melissa saying there's a vehicle waiting for me with the license plate xxxxxxx and a body guard named Joe. Didn't want to cause a ruckus so I went, he didn't even let me talk to the fans waiting here because he was told about the incident where my hair got pulled and my or Luke's flannel got ripped.

Been waiting for 2 hours, their flight was delayed. 

I hear people start yelling and I get up and see the boys trying to make their way through the crowd. The body guards helping them.

"Let's go Mrs. Hemmings." Joe says.

"Again, Joe. I'm not married to --- whatever." I brush it off. "Why are we leaving? We're not waiting for them?" 

"We have to wait in the car for them." 

I frown. "But we always meet up together here."

He sighs.

"Please?" 

"Puppy eyes won't work on me. Only my daughter's" 

"Please Joe?"

"Fine." He carries me and starts walking over to Luke whose taking pictures with the fans.

It's hard, but Joe makes it seem so easy. Like that one story in the bible, when the red sea gets split to cross..

"Mr. Hemmings." Joe hands me to Luke.

"Oh, just Luke is fine." He carries me. "But I thought you were taking her to the car?" He puts me down and takes a picture with someone.

He wraps his arms tightly around me.

"Mrs. Hemmings insisted."

"I'm not, we're not--" I say.

"That's fine. Let's just try to get out of here." Luke says.

"Did you tell him I was your wife?" I whisper.

"Shhh." He smiles.

-

After a well needed nap.

"So let's make a plan." Ashton says sitting down.

We're sitting down in the living room.

I'm laying on Michael and Calum while Luke sits in front of us.

"Auckland." Ashton says.

"Well I was going to fly there on that same day." Luke says.

"No,Luke." Ashton says.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Can't risk not having the lead singer there?"

"It's like a 4 hour flight, Ashton."

"I kind of agree with Ashton." Michael says. "It's a risk, what if there's delays and such."

Luke sighs and looks at me. "What if I leave 8 hours before the show to be safe? A non-stop flight."

"Okay." Calum nods.

I shrug.

"I'm staying." I say.

"That's the third show you miss." Luke says.

"Luke, it's a four hour flight like you said. I won't be too far and I can stay and watch P."