Chapter 2

Marceline's P.O.V

William is honestly so cute. I love his little man bun and when he sings to me, ugh he sounds like an angel.

"Marcy !" Alvin yells. "Dude, what?"

"You're like drooling all over Will again." He laughs.

"No I wasn't."

"You like what you see Marcy ?" William smirks.

"You shouldn't ! He's my man ! You keep stealing all my baby daddys at work ." Alvin yells.

"I don't mean too. It's not my fault your baby daddys aint loyal." I laugh.

"You little hoe !" He pretends to pull my hair.

So here's the thing.

William was the one that took me to the hospital after my accident.

We end up meeting again in school AND he helped me get a job at a cafe with him where I met Alvin who is his best friend. Alvin soon became one of my best friends but all we talk about are boys. He's always talking about Will, Ron and James. Yes I work with someone named James but it's not my ex-boyfriend James. Alvin talks about all these guys but he DOES have a boyfriend which is funny to me.

"Marcy, you're doing it again." Alvin sits on me.

"Doing what?"

"Why don't you just answer Will's proposal and be his girlfriend. You guys act like nothing is going on between you two. When it's obvious, I'm the third wheel of this friendship and you guys always go out together. Stop acting like it's not going to happen."

It's true..

Will asked me to be his girlfriend but I don't know how I really feel.

I'm still aways thinking about Luke... Always..

"C'mon Alvie, don't do that. You know she's not ready." William says.

Alvie's boyfriend arrives. 

"Whatever. My baby is here. If Marcy leaves you hanging you can always call me, babe." He says and touches Will's chin before walking over to his boyfriend.

"I really will not be calling you." William looks at him pretending to be disgusted. "Now, let's go Marcy, I'll take you home."

-

At Le Apartment

"Cal- pal ! I'm home ! " I enter the place.

"Finally !" He gets up and hugs me.

"How was work ? You're kind of home late." He says taking my school bag and my apron.

"Sorry we waiting outside for Alvin to get picked up by his boyfriend."

"Oh. How's William?" He asks.

"He's okay. I guess." I say walking over to the couch and laying down.

"Are you going to answer his proposal ?" He says walking over to the kitchen.

"Cal, I don't know." I sigh. "  I mean, I like him but I don't want to be unfair."

"Unfair to who ? You or Luke?" He walks over and hands me a plate of food.

I don't know.

"You know he calls you a lot right ?"

I changed my number for the 3rd time. Luke wouldn't stop calling me and he's even flew back to America, which was a total waste because I live a few blocks down from him, and of course he still doesn't know.

Sigh.

"Sometimes I wish it would just be like how it was before." 

"I know but, can you forgive him ?" 

"I don't know. Cal, he just left me.." I place the food on the table and lay on his lap. "Pretty sure if he did love me he would've .." I pause. "At least waited for me.."

"Luke is pretty stupid, Marcy. We all know that." He starts combing his fingers through my hair.

" I miss him." 

"You can always tell him you're here, y'know." 

"I don't want to. I'm scared he's just going to leave me again. Same thing happened twice."

Honestly times like this I just want to run outside to Luke's place, knock on his door and just hug him, kiss him, forgive him and jut forget about everything that's happened.

But deep down, I know if I ever do that, I'd just get hurt again.

I always find myself wondering what could've happened if I just told him sooner that I was going to be living here.

But , then I always wondered why he even had the thought of leaving me behind in the first place...

I get a text from Will.

Prince William : Goodnight shortcake. I'll see you tomorrow morning (:

I throw my phone aside and not reply.

"Marcy, if you don't like him, don't drag him around. " Calum chuckles.

"But maybe I do like him." I look up to him.

"Ohkay, but here you are laying on my lap simpin' because of Lucas." He rolls his eyes.

"Where's Ash and Mike ?" 

"They're trying to get away from Luke." He says looking at his phone. " They said he's being really suspicious right now. And he's asking for your phone number."

"They better not fuck up or give it to him."

"Well Marcy, all of us coming here, together, going out without just him, saying we're going to a friends house. When he asks which friend we just say 'a friend'." He chuckles. "We know all our friends. Sooner or later he's going to find out and he's going to get hurt that his friends kept a huge secret from him about the love of his life."

I sit up.

"Whose side are you on?" I playfully slap his chest.

"I'm trying to be neutral."

"Shut up. You liar. And I'm not the love of his life." I walk away from him. "I'll tell him when I'm ready to see him."

-

Heyy guyssss. <3

3:57 am here.