Part 12

The school day went on like usual. It was time for lunch so me, Hoseok and Lisa headed to the cafe. We were eating when Jimin and Jennie came up to us,
" hey, y/n you don't mind if we sit here, so you?" Jimin asked.
I didn't want them to but I said, "no,not at all, you can sit there" I gave them a fake smile.
"I didn't know you where friends with y/n?"
Jennie said looking at Jimin.
" yeah, we met two days ago" he said smiling at me then looking back to her.
"Oh..."
It was quiet for a moment then I hear Lisa's voice, " so, y/n, I saw your calendar the other day and I couldn't help notice that next week is your birthday"
I went silent, Hoseok just looked at me wide eyed.
" how come Lisa knows about this before me?" He said in a pouty voice.
"Hey, don't get pouty, she looked at my calendar, I didn't tell her. Besides I'm not even going to celebrate"
They all gasped
" what do you mean you not celebrating, you have to. This is your first birthday with us, this is important!" Lisa was now freaking out about me not wanting to celebrate.
" I know.... but... it just won't be the same without my family. And I checked to see if they could come to see me but, they can't, so there's no point."
I never wanted to leave America but if I didn't then I would have never met Hoseok. But it also came at a price of not seeing my family.
" what if we don't celebrate, what if we just have a slumber party with food, karaoke, games and more food?" Lisa suggested
"Yeah and it will just be us three" Hoseok said
" what about me?" Jimin said with a pouty face
" and Jimin" Hoseok added
" I wanna come" I head Jennie's voice sound enthusiastically.
" and.... Jennie. It will be fun and you will spend the day with me" he kissed my cheek.
I was quietly debating if I'd should say yes to this, I'm mean what's the worst that could happen?
" fine, ok"
" YAY!!!!" Lisa said then gave me a big hug.