Part2

My plain finally landed in Seoul Korea, finally after 19 hours of flying I can finally go to my house my mother bought me and sleep.
I get a cab to take me home so I can rest.

I got to the house but there is no way that this is my house, i mean it's so big and looks really nice.
" are you sure this is the right house?"
"This is the adress you have me" the cab driver said.
" ok thank you"
Then he drove off.
I better get sleep because tomorrow I start school. I hope I can actually make some friends this time.

I woke up to the brightness of the sun shining in my window, it was 6:30 so I got ready for school. I don't really eat breakfast so I just got ready and left.
I got to school and as I walked into the school all eyes where on me. I went up to this girl. Who was at her locker with blond hair, " um.. can you show me where the office is?"
" of course follow me, are you new here?"
" yes, I moved here from America"
" wow, your Korean is great"
" thanks"
" I'm y/n by the way"
" I'm Lisa"
We came to the office where I got my schedule and Lisa and I have the same first period so she showed me the class room.

" ok class today we have a new student, will you introduced yourself?"
" hi I'm y/n, I just moved here from America."
" well y/n you can sit behind Hoseok, Hoseok pleases raise your hand"
A boy with brown hair and brown eyes raised his hand and smiled a cute dimpled smile.

Class was over and the teacher called me and Hoseok up, 
" Hoseok will you show y/n around today?"
"Of course"

We walked out of the classroom and Hoseok turned to me,
" so I'm Hoseok, I have a feeling that we're going to be friends but I could be wrong, so what class do you have next?"
" dance"
"Really so do I lets go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance room.

I loved dance it was probably the only place in school that I actually liked.
I had become close with Hoseok he was really nice and funny, I just felt safe and I wasn't as angry as normal when I was with him.

I was talking with Lisa and got her number so we could talk and hangout later. I told her all about me and my issues that I have and she promised that she will always do her best to try to calm me. As we were talking a three girls came up to us,
" hey, girl are you y/n?" The girl in the middle asked
"Yes, who's asking?"
" I am, look I saw you with my boyfriend, if you don't stay away from him I swear I'll make your life a living hell, and you don't want that" I knew she was trying to scare me, but I don't scare easily.
" wow, I don't know, I think for that I would actually have to care what you think" I snapped back at her. She grabbed a bottle of water from the table and poured it on my head.
"Y/N!!" I heard a familiar voice call,
" are you ok?"  Hoseok asked me
" yeah, I am, but she's about to not be" I felt my hands go into fist but Lisa grabbed my hand,
" dude she's not worth it let it go and calm yourself"
Hoseok walked up to the girl with anger in his eyes, " why would you do that, Jennie? What did Y/n do to you?"
" oppa, why do you care?" She said wrapping her arms around his neck,
" don't call me oppa, and stop telling people that I'm your boyfriend, because I'm not." He left and came back to me.
"Are you ok?"
" yeah it was just water, but next time she does that I will snap her twig like arms and make sure she won't walk for a long time"
Hoseok just looked at me in shock as Lisa tried  to calm me down a bit,
" wow, your pretty violent"  Hoseok said handing me some napkins to dry myself.
" well, I wish I wasn't, I just have some anger problems" I looked at Lisa and she looked back at me with a warm smile.
" thanks for helping me."
He gave me a cute smile and nodded his head as a'no problem'.